SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

1597165166718.jpeg

This is at a guy’s house out along a quiet farm road near the Vermont line... woods, cornfields and suddenly this!

Washington County is pretty cool. 98% farmland, no towns of any size, a lot like that horse country area of Virginia but possibly a little cooler in the summer, but not this year! Some very lovely properties hiding along these roads, though... this guy below, along with this stunning house, has a working barn and a pond with an island and a covered bridge. This is great bike riding country.

Lots of Amish places sprinkled around as well. I rode a five mile stretch of a gravel road today without a single car passing me.

1597181060389.jpeg

Ebike of the day is this step-thru Kalkhoff. The woman who owns it declined to be in the pic. Perhaps she is ashamed of the fact that although she has had it for over a year she has only 100 km on it!
1597194057551.png

Last edited:
Car of day in Stockholm, Sweden.
I caught sight of this car this evening when I was on my way home after trying a steep street.
( https://electricbikereview.com/foru...d-turbo-vado-como-user-club.31893/post-316608 )

Tried to get my camera out quickly but wasn’t fast enough to get a sharp picture. ( or good enough at panning a moving subject)
Regret I didn’t follow it. Maybe he was going for an evening voyage and I could get a chance for photos with the car entering the water. Next time.
1597269788117.jpeg

Last edited:
I wonder how old that is ... still had tail fins ... I think I saw it in a Popular Mechanics article as a child ... anyway car of the day and boat of the day all in one.

Back