SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

A thing of beauty!!! Not for sale.
IMG-0833.jpg

Rode through the neighboring town today. They've closed a block of their historic downtown so restaurants can offer al fresco dining to comply with new 'pest' related restrictions. An historic restaurant had this offering;

0808201248_Film1.jpg

Coffee, clearly proven to be good for your species!

Last edited:
My ride yesterday took me through a local city park that all of our kids played at when they were growing up. Played on the playgrounds as toddlers, learned to swim in the community pool, and then Little League baseball and soccer on the sports fields. Now oddly quite on a beautiful Summer weekend.

I rode by the historic wagon display in the rear of the park.

0808201331_Film1.jpg

You can make out in the background what was probably the most important wagon, at least to the local miners!

0808201334_Film1.jpg

Naturally, it's the beer wagon...🤣

I took the Lectric to the mountains with my kids and granddaughter and I only rode for about 10 minutes. The kids rode the heck out of it and of course, are now hooked on ebikes!
Nice photo. Which mountain range is this?🚴‍♀️

Looks like you took a different route than I do, although I've done this area too. Normal route for me follows along the East side of Hwy 91 until you get to Hwy 10/Delta golf course. Then another trail takes you to Colebrook.
I think I did that but then I turned back up 125 A and along the ridge on my way home. I still need to find another good north- south route through Surrey for the return trip.

Last edited:
Back