SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

How am I supposed to tell if the chickens are still happy?

0608201504_copy_1289x1900_copy_644x949.jpg

06/07/2020 Chesapeake (va) City Park 2019 Rad City Stepthrough (aka) Cinderella

Attachments

• 20200607_171414.jpg
    20200607_171414.jpg
    534.7 KB · Views: 269
Did a morning 23 mile ride in some (finally!) beautiful weather. First stop, a much needed haircut. By appt only with a mask. A bit awkward, but my wife is happy with the result. Still have to do beard trims myself.

Anyway, after the barber, I headed out to a gravel road out of town and took a few pics of someone's hobby;
0609201117a_Film1.jpg

Fence post caps made from pressure tanks, tools and 'stuff'

0609201117_Film1.jpg

Saw blades for teeth...

0609201118a_Film1.jpg

Blue rope for hair.

0609201118_Film1.jpg

Critters down the driveway.

0411201542_Film1.jpg

...and the slightly creepy rabbit.

Did a morning 23 mile ride in some (finally!) beautiful weather. First stop, a much needed haircut. By appt only with a mask. A bit awkward, but my wife is happy with the result. Still have to do beard trims myself.

Anyway, after the barber, I headed out to a gravel road out of town and took a few pics of someone's hobby;
View attachment 54981
Fence post caps made from pressure tanks, tools and 'stuff'

View attachment 54982
Saw blades for teeth...

View attachment 54983
Blue rope for hair.

View attachment 54984
Critters down the driveway.

View attachment 54980
...and the slightly creepy rabbit.
Slightly?!!

I tried to post some pics but imgur and this forum have had a fallout.
Went up to Grizedale Forest in the Lake district all by myself and had the entire trail and forest to myself.
It actually got a bit eerie right in the middle..when I stopped to set up the camera I could just hear the wind whistling through the trees.
I miss so much being able to do the fantastic descent into magical Hawkshead and have a pint and a sandwhich in the square.

Hopefully soon.

I dont want to hammer you with vids, its my usual ride by style.
Its a lot harder than it looks and just so beautiful to ride through.
You alternate between shared fireroads with hikers and families then back onto rocky single track.

Its very middle class, lots of Rangerovers and Mercedes vans in the carpark usually, but mtb and hiking brings everyone together once you are out on the trail.

I actually didnt see a single person for three hours in the forest and mostly no cell signal, took it slow to be sensible, didnt fancy a night out under the stars with a broken arm.

I tried to post some pics but imgur and this forum have had a fallout.
Went up to Grizedale Forest in the Lake district all by myself and had the entire trail and forest to myself.
It actually got a bit eerie right in the middle..when I stopped to set up the camera I could just hear the wind whistling through the trees.
I miss so much being able to do the fantastic descent into magical Hawkshead and have a pint and a sandwhich in the square.

Hopefully soon.

I dont want to hammer you with vids, its my usual ride by style.
Its a lot harder than it looks and just so beautiful to ride through.
You alternate between shared fireroads with hikers and families then back onto rocky single track.

Its very middle class, lots of Rangerovers and Mercedes vans in the carpark usually, but mtb and hiking brings everyone together once you are out on the trail.

I actually didnt see a single person for three hours in the forest and mostly no cell signal, took it slow to be sensible, didnt fancy a night out under the stars with a broken arm.

That is some pretty great terrain you get to roll on!

Back