SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

Passed by a Black Lives Matter demonstration this morning in the San Fernando Valley. Almost everyone was white. Note the Armenians for black lives poster. It was kind of a big party. Lots of dogs and kids.
533E2752-03F1-47F7-BD58-6431718EBD38.jpeg

Replica 1930 dusenberg convertable and a chevy smallblock under the hood ...3000 lbs of steel. Seats two people. check out the length of the hood..and it has a rumble seat for social distancing one person or two bags of grocieries.

Passed by a Black Lives Matter demonstration this morning in the San Fernando Valley. Almost everyone was white. Note the Armenians for black lives poster. It was kind of a big party. Lots of dogs and kids.
View attachment 54648
Havent seen any protests locally, its sad to see so much aggression against UK Police, only two non whites were killed by the Police last year and one of then was an Islamic terrorist.
I guess its a global thing.
Its not for me to say really, I havent interacted with the Police for years and that was a car accident.

Always love a craft brewery next to the trail, and love the name!
I love their red ale! And that's a cool little rail trail... The new brewery
And a really awesome Giant dealer at one end and a new Trek store at the other end and about 8 miles of relatitively flat and level riding between them.1590940275665_20200530_160408.jpg

Last edited:
Back