SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

I posted this on another thread, but I found it interesting that the LBS has shifted their setup to storage from showroom.
Less crowds, but higher demand.
View attachment 52101

Very interesting... the new business model requires less sales staff and more inventory for sale.

I hope they have a lot of good mechanics for assembly! ;)

I thought that was a Corvette C7 at first glance...

Is that the new one that does 0-60 in under 2 seconds? Yeah...I'd love one. Now only if someone can lend me $250k. :rolleyes:

Good eye... the first generation Roadster was built from 2008-2012 and is now considered collectible with less than 2,500 produced.

The new second gen Roadster will be a true supercar with 0-60 in 1.9 seconds... photo taken at the computer history museum in Mt. View, CA.

I consider Electric Vehicles somewhat similar to Electric Bikes... both battery powered EV's will help to make the world a better place to live. ;)

1589310447938.png

Last edited:
Managed to squeeze in an afternoon ride between a video meeting at noon with an economist explaining our annual financial report and an evening meeting with the board of our housing cooperative.
Rode by a garden centre I often visit in the summer. There is a restaurant and café that attracts me just as much as the plants.
1589488714635.jpeg

Nothing really weird here but I think the pots on the pathway was an unusual and pleasant way to help maintain distancing.
1589489162308.jpeg

A little earlier on my ride I experienced an almost weird situation for a moment. Think it’s called sunshine.
There is hope.
1589489366691.jpeg

Last edited:
Wonderful video. You have a real talent and artistic eye. It must take enormous amounts of time to set each camera position, ride past, then move to the next position and shot. Your patience shows in the end product.

You peaked my interest so I Googled Lord Lever and found he was actually late 19th Century. His actual title is Lord Leverhulme, a combination of his family name and that of his wife, Hulme. He was in business with his brother James. Most all of us are familiar with the Lever Brothers company. I personally had never heard of Unilever but I'm on the other side of the pond.

Thanks.
Everyone thinks I take ages setting up shots..in reality I just clip this camera on anything nearby and point it in the general direction.

Its a Hero session 5 gopro in linear mode.
I just guessed the century without checking :)
The funny thing is no one ever goes there its empty most days,.but Boris eased the lockdown that day and half the country turned up,.so I couldnt get to some of the best bits.

Back