SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

Ebiker of the day is this fellow with his first generation lead acid battery ebike. He said that his weight dropped from 210 to 160 when he had cancer and his range increased greatly but now he is back up to 200. I will take the weight over the range.
1589145029587.png

I posted this on another thread, but I found it interesting that the LBS has shifted their setup to storage from showroom. Less crowds, but higher demand.
1589166535779.png

Seen on my Mother's Day ride yesterday (detailed on another thread). A local property had been sold and the house razed and the overgrowth bulldozed, uncovering this relic that had sat for so long in this spot that trees had grown up surrounding it. I got as close as I could to take a picture without risking a slip into the big rainwater puddles filled with masses of disgusting wriggling mosquito larve, but unable to get closer to see what model Ford this was other than to see the GT on the (?) rocker panel.
IMG_20200510_124801339_HDR_copy_1008x1344.jpg

Two of the three friends of the above, similarly imprisoned by vegetation, await in the back of the property shyly peeking over some recently toppled trees at me while I zoom in to take their portrait. This may be the first time in years these cars have seen people, the landscape, sunlight...and possible freedom.
IMG_20200510_124835506_copy_1008x756.jpg

Last edited:
Seen on my Mother's Day ride yesterday (detailed on another thread). A local property had been sold and the house razed and the overgrowth bulldozed, uncovering this relic that had sat for so long in this spot that trees had grown up surrounding it. I got as close as I could to take a picture without risking a slip into the big rainwater puddles filled with masses of disgusting wriggling mosquito larve, but unable to get closer to see what model Ford this was other than to see the GT on the (?) rocker panel.
View attachment 52126

Two of the three friends of the above, similarly imprisoned by vegetation, await in the back of the property shyly peeking over some recently toppled trees at me while I zoom in to take their portrait. This may be the first time in years these cars have seen people, the landscape, sunlight...and possible freedom.
View attachment 52127
That is a Ford Probe...my wife had one.

Back