SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

Saw this notice at my bank branch thats now closed. just thinking of the shortage of ahnd sanazier and this will get sent back.
60763722171__1A773D3B-66CD-4891-B448-D4BF6E737D7E.JPG
IMG_0861.jpg

I rode 90 km through 4 cities today and I can glady say I saw 100% compliance with the two meter distance rule everywhere I went. Masks were few and far between though, maybe 1 to 5 percent of the cross section.
I wear a mask , disposable gloves and goggles when I shop for groceries but nothing when biking on the road or bike lanes.

I rode 90 km through 4 cities today and I can glady say I saw 100% compliance with the two meter distance rule everywhere I went. Masks were few and far between though, maybe 1 to 5 percent of the cross section.
I wear a mask , disposable gloves and goggles when I shop for groceries but nothing when biking on the road or bike lanes.

That just proves the point that people are, lazy, apathetic, and obtuse when it comes to issues regarding their own, liberty, freedom, and health. The founding fathers would be rolling in their graves if they saw what the American people have become.

You have Sandhill cranes up there! We have a lot of them here in Florida.
They sure do get around!
Keep looking up! Ken.
Ken I read that you have them in Florida. You must have many as I read something about hunting them there? Here they are very rare. I have only seen them a few times in my life.

Ken I read that you have them in Florida. You must have many as I read something about hunting them there? Here they are very rare. I have only seen them a few times in my life.
I have never heard that you could hunt them. But I don't know that much about what goes on in the hunting world.
They are all God's creatures! Ken.

I have never heard that you could hunt them. But I don't know that much about what goes on in the hunting world.
They are all God's creatures! Ken.

MIGRATORY BIRDS ARE PROTECTED BY LAW
birds classified as Migratory, are protected under the Migratory Bird Treaty Act of 1918. This treaty now includes the United States, the United Kingdom, Mexico, Japan, and Russia.

birds are protected in fl...
only a few are nuisance species..the quaker parrot comes to mind..

MIGRATORY BIRDS ARE PROTECTED BY LAW
birds classified as Migratory, are protected under the Migratory Bird Treaty Act of 1918. This treaty now includes the United States, the United Kingdom, Mexico, Japan, and Russia.

birds are protected in fl...
only a few are nuisance species..the quaker parrot comes to mind..
Yes, they are protected in Florida, but they do have a hunting season on them in Texas. Generally coincides with goose season. I hunted geese and ducks in Texas and never saw one. This pair visits our back yard almost daily. We ignore them, and they ignore us. They should be showing up with their babies any day now. Kinda fun to watch, but they are a nuisance in that they dig holes in the yard.

Attachments

• IMG_1889.JPG
    IMG_1889.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 323
  • IMG_1891.JPG
    IMG_1891.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 341
Back