SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

Shoeless in Seattle?
PXL_20230406_010035791.jpg

To whomever lost their right MTB shoe and Perrier, PM me and I can tell you where you left them...

burn baby burn.
my video camera was too blurry because of rain to get the homeless highlife. had one tent that was on the bike bath for two months burned down and still smoldering. it has been raining all day so it was really recent. yjrm this real shithole with several crap motorhomes and trailers two trailers had burned about 1/2 way. I have seen so many burned dow trailers and cars and motor homes in the last two years. but with the rain it's not practical to get my phone out and take pics.

Often pass Scott's Automotive on my Coast Highway rides south, but this day, they had something new out front...

View attachment 151275View attachment 151276View attachment 151278

Had to stop and ask. The friendly owner said these are Legends race cars, and they were headed to a race the next day.

While I was there, noticed this vintage AC Cobra — one of my all-time dream cars.

View attachment 151277
That Cobra and the early Jaguar XKE convertibles were my dream cars ... until I actually sat in one ... never even drove it to know it's not for me ... but what looks they had

Back