SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

I see I’m gonna have to bring my A-game. I was leaving Kalona, Iowa, via the town center but delayed for the show. I didn’t have an interest prior to biking the Midwest but have come to appreciate the collector’s labor of love.

Attachments

• CD264148-72A2-4CCA-BDF3-03BF12060BFC.jpeg
    CD264148-72A2-4CCA-BDF3-03BF12060BFC.jpeg
    280.6 KB · Views: 376
I see I’m gonna have to bring my A-game. I was leaving Kalona, Iowa, via the town center but delayed for the show. I didn’t have an interest prior to biking the Midwest but have come to appreciate the collector’s labor of love.
I hope you took the opportunity to stop at the Kalona Creamery for some fresh cheese curds while you were there. ;) :)

I hope you took the opportunity to stop at the Kalona Creamery for some fresh cheese curds while you were there. ;) :)
I landed up staying extra days in Kalona, so much to do, including attending my first horse auction evah!

Non E-Biker of the day : This Clockwork Orange weighs 80 lbs + 2 kids in there brings the load to over120 lbs. It could surely benefit from a motor but I guess what does not kill you makes you stronger.
1575579990788.png

Ebike of the day is interesting; The owner started with a cheap frame and upgraded with parts from Ebay. It has a delimited 750 watt mid engine with a 14 Ah battery.Full suspension and more. He has addded a 180 mm front fork , a rear shock, plus a seatpost suspension. It also has 203 mm Shimano brakes and an electric horn that sounds like a foghorn to scare off bears on Burnaby Mtn. Upgraded wheels and tires too. This thing flies , I had to go full out to keep up. Oh yeah and look at the rear cluster. It should be able to climb just about anything.
1575580482057.png

Back