SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

I encountered a gaggle of geese on my morning ride... and learned some new vocabulary. ;)
Goose - Wikipedia
The collective noun for a group of geese on the ground is a gaggle; when in flight, they are called a skein, a team, or a wedge; when flying close together, they are called a plump.

1612122556760.png
1612122568358.png
1612122578020.png
1612122586480.png

Last edited:
Not bad at all... I wonder what happens to birds that nest on it? ;)
I encountered a gaggle of geese on my morning ride... and learned some new vocabulary. ;)
Goose - Wikipedia
The collective noun for a group of geese on the ground is a gaggle; when in flight, they are called a skein, a team, or a wedge; when flying close together, they are called a plump.

View attachment 77982 View attachment 77984 View attachment 77985 View attachment 77986
Quick get your shotgun...

Nice bike ....is that a radar on the rear rack? How do you like it...or moreover is it worth the dough ?
ya the garmin radar I like it because I have trouble looking back when trying to get in the turn lane so now I only need to look when I don't see any cars. I know how many cars are behind how far they are away and somewhat how fast. I like when when I am on two lane roads and on our tandem. it has its limits sometimes it does not always catch a car maybe when one turns onto the road not too far from you. or when your going the same speed.. its not perfect but it is hardy.

Back