SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

With my Brother in law getting wet , high on the Trans Canada Trail above Burrard Inlet. Just to clarify , we were not getting high ...only wet.
1607548192515.png

Remember the kids' TV show, Sesame Street and its theme song? The song with the line; "Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?". My wife and I do, our kids watched it a lot!

Well, after today's ride I can conclusively say that I can tell you how to get to Sesame Street!
1210201528a_Film1.jpg

It's near the Banner Mtn Forest Service Fire Lookout in Nevada County, CA! And apparently it's for sale 🤣 Don't tell my grandkids, I might have to move to Sesame Street!

Just a 20 mile loop ride with 2,424' of climbing. Was happy to have my neck gaiter and 3 layers on top as the sun went down below the tree tops. Used 53% of the 600Wh battery = 16Wh/mile, very typical for me on our local hilly terrain.

Last edited:
Today's ride was really an attempt to stay upright, as there's a fair bit of packed snow and ice around. As such, I mainly kept to the multi use paths, of which many are kept clear throughout the winter.

On one section of pathway, which parallels a major road and is adjacent to the natural area I prefer to ride in, there were a lovely lineup of trees that had been decorated in a sympathetic way for the season.

20201219_150602.jpg

Last edited:
Back