Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

Today cycle around Suffolk
42E57D1B-8C2D-4783-ABE4-86E57DB5B36A.jpeg 5AABB5A9-D1E0-432B-9CE2-4735D9AC652A.jpeg D9AF7D99-466C-465F-8C50-33B98B69E7CA.jpeg FE062879-C76C-45F4-A2EF-508F0F72B381.jpeg

Burns Drive in Delta BC. It runs along/beside Hwy 99 between Vancouver and USA

Off in the distance a deer.

Barns are noble?

Rode around an old folks home, and in the back was this lonely horse. As soon as I showed up it came to the gate to greet me.

Cornfield County...

Old Ford rust...

Nice ebike

Thanks mate! It's been flawless through two years of abuse. Love it!
Hey Dave what is the best route to get to Mud Bay Park by Ebike using Colebrook Rd? I have little knowledge of South of the Fraser but I could cross at the Port Mann or The Patullo or the Queensborough bridges.

Last edited:
Hey Dave what is the best route to get to Mud Bay Park by Ebike using Colebrook Rd? I have little knowledge of South of the Fraser but I could cross at the Port Mann or The Patullo or the Queensborough bridges.
There's an awesome trail that starts just under the Alex Fraser bridge on the south side. Look on a map for the Tidewaters Pub. The trail starts right beside that. I believe it's called Burns Bog Greenway. Probably around 25km return from that point. So plan a route from wherever you are to the Tidewaters Pub, then add that to the route. If you do Mud Bay to Tsawwassen and back that's another 40km return.
Hope that makes sense.

Back