Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

Today,s ride : Gloomy but dry ,Vancouver from the north shore , Lions Gate bridge, Stanley Park trails, and Crab park.
1548285381639.png

I left Ventura at 4am, drove up to Eureka, arriving at 6pm following a two hour rides through the redwoods...a fabulous experience. Look carefully at the bottom of the tree in the middle. The bike looks miniscule. 20190123_154548.jpg

Attachments

• 20190113_133445.jpg
    20190113_133445.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 368
The Mighty Redwoods! Did you know there are Salamanders living up there in the canopy? They never have to come down since the fog produces enough water for them up there.

Last edited:
I lived in the SF bay area for 10 years and did most of my rides thru redwoods like those.

One of my favorite rides was at Big Basin Park near Santa Cruz. All fireroads but you started deep in the forest and worked your way up till you cleared the redwoods and then had great views of the pacific.

If you really want to be adventurous, do it in the wet season when trees are falling down all the time due to the loose wet soil. Nothing spookier than hearing random tress coming down.

I left Ventura at 4am, drove up to Eureka, arriving at 6pm following a two hour rides through the redwoods...a fabulous experience. Look carefully at the bottom of the tree in the middle. The bike looks miniscule. View attachment 29216
The bike may look miniscule but there’s a wild looking hairy animal that looks really big in front of the tree in picture two:rolleyes::)

This is my "Australia Day" ride. Along the Darebin Creek to Mill Park Lakes - a lovely ride that follows the waterways, but is surrounded by suburbia. Very hot in Melbourne - about 35 c.
https://www.strava.com/activities/2103230586

Attachments

• Deep Pool on the Darebin Creek.jpg
    Deep Pool on the Darebin Creek.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 357
  • Heavy growth of reeds in Darebin Creek.jpg
    Heavy growth of reeds in Darebin Creek.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 334
  • Mill Park Lake 1.jpg
    Mill Park Lake 1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 323
  • Mill Park Lake 2.jpg
    Mill Park Lake 2.jpg
    859.4 KB · Views: 314
Back home in Bellingham after a two week road trip with bike to California. Starting 20 miles from the Canadian border and running south to 20 miles from Mexico...3,100 miles on the car and 307 miles on the bike (nine rides om 13 days)

I was lucky enough to catch good weather in the Northern California Redwood country on both the drive south and north so I got a second pass through the Avenue of The Giants two days ago. It should be on every cyclist's bucket list. note the bike at the bottom of the center tree

keEgBFhFnb-vzdaz2leTrU8syvNuvobOIroQehqYOPlsGeWXD9AejOLl-HqhBh5jxE0ZuYcx8fzBIX2wYl4YkKzfWHDNlfwQhs5KnrX8axqQ4NwJWjxSiXOln2csGeNv7VgrfpSxY2pQLrHayGQPuzfrfnDm4LrZq28CyuqZImDLi7ss1vmdwzNAFI_a5W_pCZ3uIXD_-Se2KZoW1Lx80BbpiDeFDN7TEDAZYS0Tb2v7HcoksHP-t06oEz-VjYGNoYsSAnFHj8Vgv6onydsEFDFgL3BDxBKfCbrcApzc5udyRRmuXJD2flPnQSq2KEKcOaILUJW90BksGjzqX4vJUvZi8jqnibCEsYgHw6-OjRjfmKFNnI3BSnNKWmQM-cH_lJOD_1Q3lkDxYM56xrF_3mrFyZ96u_qpVFTO3oTEjTFVbXpVaxrSpAOxl-sJCE7gIinZPGEXB4kn6GzdwYBix77MxAK4ASFDH-wu6GVTpmdNIGmrK-qs1oFFt45x64Tu8FTOebAwYw6U8MeAEgCR6SQWAKHZ8gACPqKuuTgL62vBWseAhnKrNxE1KHqvCWUSQqnPSULX5bU4GWDErFQXR-HnClySE5tdYkizvHJlMpvqqPZrsnh8B2LOzFfzduBKQBEKs0amXR6CK8QQJESka9mGCw=w1379-h1838-no

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

Back home in Bellingham after a two week road trip with bike to California. Starting 20 miles from the Canadian border and running south to 20 miles from Mexico...3,100 miles on the car and 307 miles on the bike (nine rides om 13 days)

I was lucky enough to catch good weather in the Northern California Redwood country on both the drive south and north so I got a second pass through the Avenue of The Giants two days ago. It should be on every cyclist's bucket list. note the bike at the bottom of the center tree
Looks amazing, I'm very jealous! Its pouring with rain here but tomorrow is looking better although it will be much colder, as long as there is no ice I will be out!

Back