Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

Beautiful photos, what a great thread. I haven't taken many photos but here's a couple from when I was brand new to e-biking. Wellington, New Zealand.

Attachments

• IMG_0232.jpg
    IMG_0232.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 441
  • IMG_0377.jpg
    IMG_0377.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 446
Some updated pics from when the wife and I rode 30 miles round-trip from our house to Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta. Ebikes are absolute best ways to avoid the traffic getting to the park. Perfect weather for the first day for the 10/6/18 7am mass ascension of +500 balloons.

2016 Radrover (his) and 2018 Radcity Step-Thru (hers):
Lovely! Husband is on board to bike there next year, probably a regular bike, though. Getting the 13 year old daughter on board will be harder.

Thanks. We are not in danger here. The storm surge is more of an inconvenience than a hazard for us. I am very concerned for the people in the Florida Pan Handle. It appears to be a brutal storm.

First single track night ride of the season with the boys, they all were on analog mtb's. They would lose me on the DH sections, they always do in fact no matter what bike I am on, but I would catch them back on the ups.

unnamed-2.jpg

Got to check out my '19 lighting package and it seems to work fine. If only I could up the amps on those laser lanes so they would cut brush!

Toronto Canada Lakefront Bike Trails

Attachments

• n1.jpg
    n1.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 407
  • n4.jpg
    n4.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 427
  • n3.jpg
    n3.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 408
  • n2.jpg
    n2.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 400
  • d5.jpg
    d5.jpg
    7.5 MB · Views: 415
  • d4.jpg
    d4.jpg
    7.6 MB · Views: 422
  • d3.jpg
    d3.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 416
  • d2.jpg
    d2.jpg
    8.2 MB · Views: 414
  • d1.jpg
    d1.jpg
    8.1 MB · Views: 420
The trails over the bridges into D.C. have been closed recently

Having the DC-side of the 14th Street Bridge abruptly shunt you down the long stairway to reach Ohio Drive (instead of biking the pathway down-and-around) is a hassle with these heavier bikes! (Although, I'm very glad to see the trail closure at that point is for rebuilding that crumbling, too-narrow, uneven section of the trail, which has needed attention for some time!)
I'm envious of the folks who just trot up those long stairs, their super-light bike casually in hand!

Hopefully, there won't be many more construction-related full closures of Memorial Bridge either, like 2 weekends ago. (Though again, thankfully, that bridge is getting the repair/renovation attention it desperately needs!)

Fingers crossed -- the Key Bridge has been open each time I've needed it, during these other interruptions!

From the top of the sky bridge going to Estero Island, Ft. Myers Beach

Attachments

• 42271B91-E65D-4E4C-8BEA-C1DFAE13CFB8.jpeg
    42271B91-E65D-4E4C-8BEA-C1DFAE13CFB8.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 420
  • CF7B10DB-7CD4-468F-9ECB-86845707EE0C.jpeg
    CF7B10DB-7CD4-468F-9ECB-86845707EE0C.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 373
  • EBFC792A-7A4F-4C8E-A3C5-BE603DD4B336.jpeg
    EBFC792A-7A4F-4C8E-A3C5-BE603DD4B336.jpeg
    909.4 KB · Views: 389
We returned to an area that we rode earlier in the year when there were a few patches of snow. No snow to be seen now, and the dog watering holes are dry. For 12 miles, we were passed by four pickup trucks. We figured it must be rush hour. This is a county road that is on the Colville Reservation, just east of Okanogan, WA.
The Slightly Used Dog goes with us as it is a way to burn off some of her super dog energy. I make frequent dog watering stops. She moves along at about 9mph.
Fall colors.

Headed north from my house to where Surrey meets the Fraser river. 32 kms round trip.

Crossing hwy 17

Moving under the Skytrain bridge...

Fishing on a beautiful day...

Patullo bridge

What I am?

Fisherman's wharf North Surrey B.C.

Rode past a brewery on my way home (Red Racer) and thought I'd try them out!

Back