Shock adjustment and controller manual help needed for Himiway Cruiser help required

alatgreir

Is there any info available regarding how to adjust the shock setting on the Himiway Cruiser. The manual included has little or no info on adjusting the shock or how to update the speed setting on the controller.
Other than that after a few short rides this seem to be a good bike. I have two Aventon pace 500's which are great for paved use and really love these. I bought the Cruiser for off road/trail use.

thanks, any direction to finding more useful info would be greatly appreciated

Here is how to adjust the speed settings. The fork.....you simply turn it. One way is on or active the other is off or non-active (solid front). At least that's what it is on mine.

Attachments

• Changing the Levels on a Himiway Bike.jpg
    Changing the Levels on a Himiway Bike.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 556
  • Changing the Speed on a Himiway Bike.jpg
    Changing the Speed on a Himiway Bike.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 560
Here is how to adjust the speed settings. The fork.....you simply turn it. One way is on or active the other is off or non-active (solid front). At least that's what it is on mine.
thanks, it was very helpful. On the shock the setting is only on the right side, correct?

al

thanks, it was very helpful. On the shock the setting is only on the right side, correct?

al
Yes. That is the way mine is.....only on one side. It's effectively just a "lockout". A better quality product would allow you to adjust the rebound and dampening. A cheaper fork, like on the Himiway only allows you to make it active or lock it out. It works fine for it's purpose.

Yes. That is the way mine is.....only on one side. It's effectively just a "lockout". A better quality product would allow you to adjust the rebound and dampening. A cheaper fork, like on the Himiway only allows you to make it active or lock it out. It works fine for it's purpose.
Not sure if you guys are aware of the left side Pre Load Adjustment?

Attachments

• Pre Load.jpg
    Pre Load.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 500
Back