Sheng milo 1000W Fat ebike

i have had one of these bikes for roughly two and a half months and ive had no problems with it
it gets up pretty steep hills quite easily and reaches 26 mph on flat and a good 23 on slight inclines
it seems very well built aswell' ive ask sheng milo a few questions and they always got back to me
delivery was about two and a half weeks from a polish warehouse,i hope this helps anyone thinking about getting one
Sounds good thank you.

Just received my MX025, can't reach customer service, no instructions or manual. How do I attach front wheel,do I take off those plastic caps to expose the bolt?...also attached to the front wheel with a zip tie was something I can't figure out..no screws or nuts for front fender...
Sounds good thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_20200902_132536.jpg
    IMG_20200902_132536.jpg
    525.9 KB · Views: 541
  • IMG_20200902_130710.jpg
    IMG_20200902_130710.jpg
    541.6 KB · Views: 452
Just received my MX025, can't reach customer service, no instructions or manual. How do I attach front wheel,do I take off those plastic caps to expose the bolt?...also attached to the front wheel with a zip tie was something I can't figure out..no screws or nuts for front fender...
Looks like the front wheel clamp to me.

Should I have received two clamps. .any idea what this is used for
Looks like the front wheel clamp to me.
could you run me through the front wheel attachment process..also where does usb attach, not that I would ever use it...what is the best way to communicate with service Dept... I think it’s a nice bike..thanks

Sounds good thank you.
Hi,just received my bike today, not sure how to attach the front wheel, also received a usb cord...not sure where to attach...I ordered mine through Amazon...missing some parts...what is the best way to communicate which them...thanks

Should I have received two clamps. .any idea what this is used for

could you run me through the front wheel attachment process..also where does usb attach, not that I would ever use it...what is the best way to communicate with service Dept... I think it’s a nice bike..thanks
Watch this video at the 2:51 mark for the front wheel. Not your exact bike but should be the same assembly process.

Did you mean the MX02S? (not MX025). I like that bike, too.

Meant MX02S...watched video...good source...any idea where the usb cord attaches...
Do you mean the white USB cable in the video that is attached under the seat? It looks like that is just a courtesy USB cable you can use to charge a cell phone or other USB device using the battery's USB port.

Do you mean the white USB cable in the video that is attached under the seat? It looks like that is just a courtesy USB cable you can use to charge a cell phone or other USB device using the battery's USB port.
Thanks, got it...doubt if I will ever use it....how has the bike performed for you...any regrets..

Thanks, got it...doubt if I will ever use it....how has the bike performed for you...any regrets..
I don't have the MX02S...I bought the eAhora XC100 in the video above and have had it just over a month and 560 miles. Your Sheng Mi Lo should be fun!

Keep us updated on how it performs.

Will do,,,I bought it on Amazon..3 weeks ago...now I see Amazon is stating that this item “is currently unavailable “..interesting.

@Fr0d0, did you get your MX02S? I'm thinking about getting one (from Shengmilo on Aliexpress, not the scam site also discussed above).
I got one from Amazon, ordered on Aug.20..received Sept.2... couple of small issues..but received the answer quickly...haven’t put it together, but it is well constructed Ebike..

Hallow all. I order one from amazon uk, from what i been reading here i hope it arrives as advertised, price looked unbelievably too low. ( 280 uk pounds )
i hope is not a fraud.

Back