Shattered Key Disp

Resipsa

@Max Black or anyone else, anyone know where buy a replacement Key Disp? /shattered the screen today, bike still works but it needs to be replaced. Cost? It looks like the bafang dsp 18 unit on their site is essentially the same thing but I’m not sure as to comparability? @Max Black ?

appreciate the assist peoples!

@Max Black or anyone else, anyone know where buy a replacement Key Disp? /shattered the screen today, bike still works but it needs to be replaced. Cost? It looks like the bafang dsp 18 unit on their site is essentially the same thing but I’m not sure as to comparability? @Max Black ?

appreciate the assist peoples!

Cost? $150

Could you please send us the pictures of bafang dsp 18 unit, I will confirm with my colleague.

Cost? $150

Could you please send us the pictures of bafang dsp 18 unit, I will confirm with my colleague.

I took the time to be sure it was not compatible with the X3 Pro.

how long it would to take to get it after ordering?
The package will be arrived around 4-7 business days via DHL air frieght.

Cost? $150

Hi Max, I smashed my LCD as well:) I am getting a new powerful controller any day. Can you confirm which lcd I should order and can I order from Amazon? Thanks, sorry I broke LCD:)

I got my new one as well. Super easy to replace. Sooooo, anyone have any protection ideas for this display? This baby ain't gorilla glass:)

Hi Max, I smashed my LCD as well:) I am getting a new powerful controller any day. Can you confirm which lcd I should order and can I order from Amazon? Thanks, sorry I broke LCD:)
X3 Pro Replacement Display:

Compatible with: Wallke X3 Pro

Hope it helps

Back