Rockstar owners

After listening to it for a second time He talks for about 20 some minutes explaining how he was able to start up an ebike company which I think is very interesting. The last 3 minutes he talks about the turbo boost and now I'm not 100 percent sure if it's really there or not.

That was me, I was sent an email from Sonders on the 27th of January. I don't know how to paste a link to the page that
They sent me but I was able to do a search on Google to find it.
Just put in spikes car radio in the Search and a pod cast list will pop up. Then go to December 30th. He talks about the Rockstar in about the last 10 minutes.

I suggest that you read the comments, there's a few surprises in there.
I want to point out that the LX video was pulled down and then reposted with certain comments that were removed. I don't want to go into too much detail about what they were because it is a public forum.

It has to do with 28 mph which is probably maximum legally.
Yeah you don't want to publicly say how easy it is to break the law(state speed limits) with your Ebike.
Have it set at the legal limit and locked and then let the end user figure it out on their own, Sondors never told me what the password was to unlock my display, I had to figure it out on my own via internet searches.
I have posted it in the main Sondors top sticked thread in this forum.

It has to do with 28 mph which is probably maximum legally.
Ok I will make this simple. I asked that question and they stated it can be turned up to 35mph for both PAS and throttle through the advanced settings function. They did not however state the passcode to get in.

I have been busy looking at and ordering parts and accessories for A Rockstar that is supposed to sent to me in about 6 weeks. So far about 12 things.

I have been busy looking at and ordering parts and accessories for A Rockstar that is supposed to sent to me in about 6 weeks. So far about 12 things.
That's great that you'll get your Rockstar in about 6 weeks. Would you mind sharing which parts and accessories you are picking up? Thx.

Can anybody tell me if I will be able to swap out the Rockstar’s tires to a commuter tire that is let’s say 2.4” wide as opposed to the 3” off road tires?
Thanks

That's great that you'll get your Rockstar in about 6 weeks. Would you mind sharing which parts and accessories you are picking up? Thx.
At this point I'll just go into what kind of things that I've been ordering. I have been given an estimated delivery date with an understanding that it could be delayed.
So far I've purchased a helmet, shoes, clothing, bar extender, folding mirrors,
Fingerprint cable lock, alarm, cheap headlight and horn combo, automatic bell, a wheel lock for transporting, a rear rack for carrying a small bag, and a phone mount .

At this point I'll just go into what kind of things that I've been ordering. I have been given an estimated delivery date with an understanding that it could be delayed.
So far I've purchased a helmet, shoes, clothing, bar extender, folding mirrors,
Fingerprint cable lock, alarm, cheap headlight and horn combo, automatic bell, a wheel lock for transporting, a rear rack for carrying a small bag, and a phone mount .
I've bought a tire repair kit, a chain repair kit, multi tool, helmet, bike lock, portable air compressor, and a bike seat.

She's a heavy beast, 84 lbs.
By the time I get mine set up it's going to be q09.Maybe that explains why it doesn't get that much air in some of the videos. I would complain about it more except by the time it gets loaded up with gear and accessories it's going to weigh about 100 lbs. and when you add me to the equation it's going to be about 350 lbs of rolling thunder.

Back