Rize September 2020 Delivery Input and Updates

My Rize RX arrived a day early today. Came this afternoon and It took about a half hour to unbox and assemble. The battery had a bout 70% charge so i rode around a little bit....it is soooo much fun....makes me feel like a kid again.....when I took my bike everywhere.

My Rize RX arrived a day early today. Came this afternoon and It took about a half hour to unbox and assemble. The battery had a bout 70% charge so i rode around a little bit....it is soooo much fun....makes me feel like a kid again.....when I took my bike everywhere.
Congratulations! Love hearing stories like this about feeling like a kid. I can't wait to join you guys for my first e-bike ride. I've never ridden one but I just know I'm gonna love it. Nothing like being outside getting fresh air and the wind blowing in your face. It's a return to nature in a way. As much as we can in this day in age.

Just awoke to an Out for Delivery notice. Nice timing, its my day off. Hope to unbox and get a ride in, if possible.

Yup, me too. 1 day early. Silver RX Pro metro Detroit area.

Fedex and Rize make a big deal about it being "out for delivery" as they require somebody be home to sign for the delivery.

changing the motor response mode, setting the range of pedal assist
Makes me wonder if the old SparkBike display will let me adjust the PAS settings. I can't see anything in the instructions about doing that.

Have my shiny new bike in hand (love the silver!), but had some other stuff to finish up before I could get to it, so I didn't get far. Bike is on the bench, still being assembled/unpacked.

Box appeared to have been stabbed with a high low in the area of the front fork, but thankfully the operator was watching what he was doing and the fork did no damage. Other than that the box arrived in good condition, and the bike appears to be perfect. Welds are amazing. Battery currently on charge so it will be full for the test ride tomorrow. Fingers crossed it will function as good as it looks! Then we start tweaking to make it MY new bike... -Al

Makes me wonder if the old SparkBike display will let me adjust the PAS settings. I can't see anything in the instructions about doing that.

The PAS settings discussed here are regarding bikes equipped with Bafang controllers, mounted internally on the larger Bafang motors. These are easily programmed using a special USB cable and a laptop

Doesn't SparkBike use a hub drive? That may have a programmable controller, but I don't think it anything like these Rize bikes.

Yes. Typical me, I went for max available power. That should make it all I would ever want without pushing anything to it's limits. In other words, it should last me for years. -Al

I’m in Burlington Ontario and in a similar situation as you, ordered Sept 2, paid in full Sept 17. I emailed last Monday and was told that the bikes were received and deliveries were about to take place. I’ve heard nothing further.

I also paid in full on Sept 17 and just got my Fedex email tonight. (Oct 6) I am from the Chatham-Kent area. Hoping to have it by the weekend because the weather is suppose to be beautiful!!!!

I HATE having to be "patient"!!!

Sometimes though, there are few options.

Judging by what I've seen today though, being patient will pay off handsomely.... -Al

My wife got a liberty about a month ago and I preordered mine shortly after. I’m so jealous every time she goes for a ride 😤

20201006_165004.jpg
20201006_165004.jpg

Back