Rize September 2020 Delivery Input and Updates

A bunch of us Canadians recently payed in full with the understanding that the bikes would ship this week. I've not received any notification yet. I continue to anxiously await......

Hi all,
Just wondering did any one of you received email or order from Rize bike? I placed my order on Rize x Aug.4 and I payed full amount two weeks ago and did not heard from them at all. Do you have same issue?

Thanks for replying
Kris
Yes, I placed my order on 7/30. I live in PA in the USA. Changed from RX Pro to RX on 8/10. Paid in full on 9/23, same day I received invoice. Have NOT received any emails from RIZE since paying.

Hi all,
Just wondering did any one of you received email or order from Rize bike? I placed my order on Rize x Aug.4 and I payed full amount two weeks ago and did not heard from them at all. Do you have same issue?

Thanks for replying
Kris

Hi I ordered an Rize RX on Aug. 20th and paid in full approx a week and a half ago and received a shipping notice a few days ago. I wonder if the type of bike that you ordered could be influencing the delay in communication. I am in the USA, East Coast....not sure if that matters.

Hi I ordered an Rize RX on Aug. 20th and paid in full approx a week and a half ago and received a shipping notice a few days ago. I wonder if the type of bike that you ordered could be influencing the delay in communication. I am in the USA, East Coast....not sure if that matters.

Well, I have a have the same model as you, and I'm in Pennsylvania - also on the East Coast. Just no shipping information yet.

Hi, thanks for replying. I'm not sure how they're fulfilling orders. I did order same bike like you Rize x on Aug.04 and payed in full and that was all all quite.

Silver RX Pro ordered 9/23, full payment requested 9/27, notice that bike was shipping by Fedex was received a minute ago (9/30). Target date showing Friday (10/2/20), but I think there's little chance they can get it to the Metro Detroit area that quickly. Much more likely one day next week.

YES!

My bet would be exact model, even color, can/will make a difference in availability. They're likely shipping as they get them sorted out. Betting that's quite a chore with the number of bikes they've received. Best of luck!

Silver RX Pro ordered 9/23, full payment requested 9/27, notice that bike was shipping by Fedex was received a minute ago (9/30). Target date showing Friday (10/2/20), but I think there's little chance they can get it to the Metro Detroit area that quickly. Much more likely one day next week.

YES!

My bet would be exact model, even color, can/will make a difference in availability. They're likely shipping as they get them sorted out. Betting that's quite a chore with the number of bikes they've received. Best of luck!
You're lucky, it's so quick for you. I'll try to contact them tomorrow and see what's the status on my order.

You're lucky, it's so quick for you. I'll try to contact them tomorrow and see what's the status on my order.
I called yesterday and they called back. I spoke with Daniel and asked about my order status. He said that he could confirm the September bikes were on the ground and being sorted and designated for shipping, and that it just takes time for them to go through them all. He would or could not be more specific about my unique order, other than to acknowledge it was in the system. It does bum me out that I ordered so early and seem to be at the back of the line for shipping, but what are you going to do - it's luck of the draw?!

YES!

To update, for anyone that cares, bike still has status of "tag created" today 10/1, 24 hours from the time I got the note telling me the tag had been created. Pretty good sign they're busy, and likely trying to put an entire truck load together for Fedex to pick up all at once. At the very least, I know there's a bike there with my name on it. -Al

To update, for anyone that cares, bike still has status of "tag created" today 10/1, 24 hours from the time I got the note telling me the tag had been created. Pretty good sign they're busy, and likely trying to put an entire truck load together for Fedex to pick up all at once. At the very least, I know there's a bike there with my name on it. -Al
You're a lucky one Al... I order my RX Pro Aug 17 and paid in full Sept 17 and have not heard anything but uncertainty to the point I am getting concerned. Has anyone that September preordered actually received their bike? I expected the bike to be shipped within days of full payment not weeks. Trying to be patient but it's tough. - ken

You're a lucky one Al... I order my RX Pro Aug 17 and paid in full Sept 17 and have not heard anything but uncertainty to the point I am getting concerned. Has anyone that September preordered actually received their bike? I expected the bike to be shipped within days of full payment not weeks. Trying to be patient but it's tough. - ken

Cranki - I'm right there with you, my man. Waiting, but not patient, or happy.

Cranki - I'm right there with you, my man. Waiting, but not patient, or happy.
OSPCD - obsessive September preorder compulsive disorder
SYMPTOMS
- checking email for shipping notice every 15 minutes and through the nite
- serial shopping for bike accessories including buying crap you may not even use
- surfing rize web forums and rereading reviews multiple times
- driving your wife, buddies or whomever will listen crazy with bike gibberish
- spending hours watching other people ride their bikes on YouTube
- calling rize customer service knowing the answer will be the same every time

Yes I know I have a problem. - Ken

Ps - no disrespect to real mental health issues

Nice, good luck
OSPCD - obsessive September preorder compulsive disorder
SYMPTOMS
- checking email for shipping notice every 15 minutes and through the nite
- serial shopping for bike accessories including buying crap you may not even use
- surfing rize web forums and rereading reviews multiple times
- driving your wife, buddies or whomever will listen crazy with bike gibberish
- spending hours watching other people ride their bikes on YouTube
- calling rize customer service knowing the answer will be the same every time

Yes I know I have a problem. - Ken

Ps - no disrespect to real mental health issues
Buahhhaaa I think your symptoms are contagious lol. Same here.

Full disclosure, I'm experiencing the exact same OSPCD symptoms. Regarding the "serial shopping for bike accessories including buying crap you may not even use", I actually had the courage to return these likely unused items to Amazon already. Be brave Ken, our time will come soon enough. Dave

We're all like a bunch of kids waiting impatiently for Christmas morning.🤪
Note I'm 70!
Just like you, I'm checking every few minutes for a status change. Will post if/when that changes. -Al

Hi all,
Quick update , called today Rize and talked to Ryan and he said they received 400 bikes and most are already inspected and waiting to be picked up by Fedex.He also said that all bikes should be shipped out be the end of the next week .

To add to that, my bike was picked up today at 4:20 eastern. Still showing it's going to arrive to my place tomorrow (Friday, 10/02). To do that, they would have to put it on a plane this evening, fly it to Detroit, unload it from the plane on to a truck that would deliver it 30-40 miles away. Nothing is impossible, but that's a bit of a stretch... At least it's on it's way. -Al

Another update received from Fedex. New anticipated arrival date is Wed. 10/7 - which is way more believable. -Al

Back