Replacement fenders on your Jugg?

John Thompson

Anybody slap new fenders on their Jugg? Just to avoid the metallic "clang" of rocks, gravel, and chain slaps when coming downhill, I am pondering a fender upgrade to my Ultra 1000 - anybody do this to their rig?

Mine came with a mudhugger plastic fender for the front, and metal for the rear. Haven't noticed too much noise from the rear fender, honestly. But then I ride with headphones in my ears to block wind noise.

Mudhuggers work great if you want plastic.
Hi Roshan - I watched the video on your site but don't have a heat gun ... will something like a hair dryer get them soft enough to mold? And as I have the Ultra 1000 with standard inverted fork, will it attached right to the top of that fork, in the front?
so you're looking to replace the metal fenders to plastic fenders?

Yes, potentially

Last edited:
Hi Roshan - I watched the video on your site but don't have a heat gun ... will something like a hair dryer get them soft enough to mold? And as I have the Ultra 1000 with standard inverted fork, will it attached right to the top of that fork, in the front?

Yes, potentially
Hair driers get pretty hot so I'm guessing that would work, albeit, it would take a bit longer.

Back