Not getting what everyone is doing!

Nothing wrong with liking both. I have a vintage 56 Pontiac gasser. I like the noise but I've also been in a Tesla at speed and dang, it is impressive. No fuss, no noise but you are pinned to your seat.

That said, to each their own all around.

When Tesla will make a proper ebike . All other e bike companies will be obsolete.
Any Ev car out there for 28k after rebates that has 300miles of range, excellent if not the
Best safety, great build quality , Self driving tech., 21700 battery cells, ?? This list can go on and on with many , many other specs.
It will be the same scenario when and if they make the T ebike ! Preferably under 5k or I will get the Model E instead ?
Although Tesla’s are attractive and impressive- their only competitor(that I have heard of) is the Nissan Leaf.
Things will look a lot different pretty soon with all the big automakers and chinese( saw documentary about Chinese ecars) get their cars out there, things will be different.
When Shimano started making drives and Yamaha making Ebikes, things will change(for the better) in the ebike leaders too. Yamaha only knows how to make quality, rock solid products. Throw in Honda, Kawasaki, etc(and Chinese)
Tesla won’t be dominating anything. Though they will forever be remembered as the first ecar. And I think they are awesome.

Back