Not getting what everyone is doing!

Yes the muscle cars make noise and smoke, Lot's of it! but while they are doing that the Tesla is at the trap and done,,,,,don't need to put noise into the Tesla because it's so far down the track the muscle car still sitting there will drown it out.
Try hitting an on ramp and before you let up your merged and find it hard to get your head pulled off the headrest, acceleration that is mind blowing.Gas will never beat E power for instant torque!

I've Been a Muscle Motor Head for decades, so Big block V8's and Burning rubber and Loud exhaust are in my Blood, But a Tesla Toy Never will be. I don't mean to pee in anyone's cornflakes, but that's Me. ?

I hear you, I had a big block Ford and new 2+2 Mustang and 409 Chevy in 62, they were loud and fast for their time, but you gotta admit sub 7 & 6 quarter times from a stock drive to work and pleasure car are pretty impressive,to say the least from a stock showroom model. He had a Coke sitting in the console and the only racing gear was a helmet.
I liked my old Schwinn Hornet too, had a great horn in the top tubes and balloon tires with streamers on the bar ends, but it just don't measure up to my Evelo! course I can still put a balloon or card in the spokes for motor noise!

Last edited:
I've Been a Muscle Motor Head for decades, so Big block V8's and Burning rubber and Loud exhaust are in my Blood, But a Tesla Toy Never will be. I don't mean to pee in anyone's cornflakes, but that's Me. ?

Have you ever actually driven one?

I hear you, I had a big block Ford and new 2+2 Mustang and 409 Chevy in 62, but you gotta admit sub 7 & 6 quarter are pretty impressive to say the least from a stock showroom model. He had a Coke sitting in the console and the only racing gear was a helmet.
I liked my old Schwinn Hornet too, had a great horn in the top tubes and balloon tires with streamers on the bar ends, but it just don't measure up to my Evelo! course I can still put a balloon or card in the spokes for motor noise!
You'd make Quite the Fashion statement at the local drag strip lol !! ?

I hear you, I had a big block Ford and new 2+2 Mustang and 409 Chevy in 62, but you gotta admit sub 7 & 6 quarter are pretty impressive to say the least from a stock showroom model. He had a Coke sitting in the console and the only racing gear was a helmet.
I'd have to see time slips to believe those 1/4 mile times. A stock 409 Impala was good for 13s. Both those cars are shown in this video. Maybe you meant to say 1/8 mile?

Anything Else???????????
Yeah, I'd like to see those 6 and 7 second time slips you got with that stock Mustang and Impala. Especially considering the national et record for NHRA Pro Stock is 6.455. That's with 500ci and estimated 1,300hp.

When Tesla will make a proper ebike . All other e bike companies will be obsolete.
Any Ev car out there for 28k after rebates that has 300miles of range, excellent if not the
Best safety, great build quality , Self driving tech., 21700 battery cells, ?? This list can go on and on with many , many other specs.
It will be the same scenario when and if they make the T ebike ! Preferably under 5k or I will get the Model E instead ?

When Tesla will make a proper ebike . All other e bike companies will be obsolete.
Any Ev car out there for 28k after rebates that has 300miles of range, excellent if not the
Best safety, great build quality , Self driving tech., 21700 battery cells, ?? This list can go on and on with many , many other specs.
It will be the same scenario when and if they make the T ebike ! Preferably under 5k or I will get the Model E instead ?
I'm Not sold on Tesla's stuff at all. I doubt they'll have little impact if any on the Ebike market , due to their Greediness.

Really? A Model T could change the face of eBiking. A Jawa eBike. THAT could change the market. Sondors came close.

Yeah, I'd like to see those 6 and 7 second time slips you got with that stock Mustang and Impala. Especially considering the national et record for NHRA Pro Stock is 6.455. That's with 500ci and estimated 1,300hp.
Almost true, works on the internets.

OK guys I'm done, just wanted to back up my story, I follow Tesla racing and it will get even faster in the future. This is a stock auto with street tires and NO modifications! A little off track for a E bike forum but proves a point, the future is bright for E Power in many forms. Even Harley Davidson is going that way now with their new E motorcycle. The future for us bike riders is going to be amazing, who would have thought a decade ago they'd be cruising down the street at 20 mph with no noise, for miles and miles with no gas? Just that little battery pack! to me it's amazing, I had a gas powered bicycle which was noisy, smelly, oily and inefficient to say the least, and not very reliable. As R&D continues into the coming years we are going to be riding some amazing E bikes for sure and with that will come lower cost and more range. Look at the auto transmissions coming out, don't even need to shift when you hit the hills! Thanks all, now back to bikes.

Back