Normal rack with Giant smart mount?

I installed the Metro E rack on my 2020 Explore E+ 4 at the same time I installed full fenders. Purchased both items from Giant for $100 USD total. It took a little creativity to make things look right because the fenders were really for a Quick E+. It was easy and my custom Explore E+4 looks better than factory stock E+2 that comes with fenders and rear rack.

I installed the Metro E rack on my 2020 Explore E+ 4 at the same time I installed full fenders. Purchased both items from Giant for $100 USD total. It took a little creativity to make things look right because the fenders were really for a Quick E+. It was easy and my custom Explore E+4 looks better than factory stock E+2 that comes with fenders and rear rack.
Do you have a pic of your setup?

Yes..

Attachments

• 1D898727-1D69-4FFF-BB22-18BEE5D74FB2.jpeg
    1D898727-1D69-4FFF-BB22-18BEE5D74FB2.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 642
Notice that the fenders are full wrap length with mudflaps that protect the motor and rider better than the shorter Explore E+ 2 stock fenders. I have a quick attach plate bolted on the rear rack for Givi luggage system. Mounted is the 4 liter case but I can swap in a 10 or 15 liter trunk in seconds for touring. Press a lever and the rear trunk lifts off so you can carry it with you. If you are honestly interested I could post Detailed photos.

Back