No throttle and no way home today... :(

What's lame?
I have fun on my bike. Hopefully you do too.
Because it's so unbelievable that ppl think a bike can be played like an instrument.
It's other worldly.
ppl actually defend the absurdity of it. It really is a serious matter that these same ppl have the right to vote for our governments is very serious.
I am beginning to see how the Dumpster got elected.
All u that defended the idea of playing a bike like an instrument,...how many voted for the Dumpster? Be bold admit it.

Stfu already.
I'm gonna smoke Monte Cristo stuffed with the best Maui Wowie and watch WWE Smack Down
Okay now I see how you are...now you bizarre logic makes sense ( in a nonsensical way).
Oh and you can stfu urownself !

LOL... It's funny how the internet makes superheroes out of everybody lol...
It's like my guitar teacher who compares heavy metal players to classical players... Both a different end of the spectrum but so much is like and they seem to dislike each other... And again so much alike...
I just checked into my car forum and there they are putting each other down and putting me down and being big chest thumping superheroes thinking they know it all... And what's going on here? The same goddamn thing....

LOL... It's funny how the internet makes superheroes out of everybody lol...
It's like my guitar teacher who compares heavy metal players to classical players... Both a different end of the spectrum but so much is like and they seem to dislike each other... And again so much alike...
I just checked into my car forum and there they are putting each other down and putting me down and being big chest thumping superheroes thinking they know it all... And what's going on here? The same goddamn thing....
It actually is close to a full moon. Lunacy is a real thing !

Because it's so unbelievable that ppl think a bike can be played like an instrument.
It's other worldly.
ppl actually defend the absurdity of it. It really is a serious matter that these same ppl have the right to vote for our governments is very serious.
I am beginning to see how the Dumpster got elected.
All u that defended the idea of playing a bike like an instrument,...how many voted for the Dumpster? Be bold admit it.
You must be fun at parties!

There is a difference from a key board from Target and a real concert piano. The same with a Walfart bike and a bespoke Luthered instrument. The Feel! The action, the sympathetic resonance that touches into souls. And it makes all surrounding tuned instruments sing, ring. The left brain is narrow, dull and sees things as dead stuff. It thinks it knows best. The good bikes are right brained, alive, intuitive, and in tune with something, everything, larger. These are expressive extensions. Exactly like a great electric guitar! You feel joy yet can weep at the intensity of the responsiveness and expression and feeling. Carlos Santana does not play a guitar with visible connectors and wires everywhere. Zip ties? Quality. Qualities. This is how I feel when riding a dialed-in expressive bike.
I get it and I agree with PedalUma. A guitar is a piece of equipment. A fine piece of equipment has greater possibilities than a poorly designed of poorly made piece of equipment. Trying to explain the attributes of a fine musical instrument or a fine bicycle would be lost on anyone that does not appreciate such things. Quality and design have a great deal to do with the enjoyment and performance that you derive from your equipment. Not everyone will reach the potential of their equipment, but it is a shame to be held back by inferior equipment.

My guitars are acoustic, three being Custom Shop Martins. The price of these fine instruments would be a waste if I couldn’t appreciate the difference, but fortunately, I can. My “acoustic” bike is a Wilier GT-R road bike with Shimano Dura Ace C24 wheels. The handling and efficiency is outstanding and it is a pleasure to ride. Like a fine guitar, it touches more than one of my senses and I feel that I work in harmony with it, just like my Custom Shop Martins.

Back