New Team Hydra Member

ArthurA

Region
USA
Just ordered my Hydra.

This will be my 2nd ebike. My 1st one was more moped style. Sold it and getting the Hydra.

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who posted here with all your knowledge/recommendations and awesome pictures and mods.

Why the Hydra?

Watt Wagons is the only company that offered a high performance bike in all sizes Small - XL. The small frame is what I needed for my bike to fit me as it should. Every other company either wanted me to buy a larger frame and be happy with it or offered a goofy looking bike that wasn't attractive to me and didn't have the specs I wanted.

I didn't have to compromise with Watt Wagons and the Hydra.

Congrats! What color did you go for?
Let me know if you get any updates on build start time.
I would ask, but I don't want to be pushy given I updated the spec a couple times after purchasing. :)

I would ask, but I don't want to be pushy given I updated the spec a couple times after purchasing. :)

I feel good knowing I am in line now 😄. I went with Sunflower. I ordered swatches, that was helpful as pictures are so deceiving.

i wonder how many Hydra Black Pushkar is selling. I really think that will be a fast delivery. Here Pushkar is constantly plagued with a single part holding up a whole bike. They have huge inventory of parts in China. I would order one myself if I didn’t already have 2 Hydra being delivered Monday. 🙏🏻🤞. My next bike from Pushkar will be the M600 full suspension with low CG layout. 😀

i wonder how many Hydra Black Pushkar is selling. I really think that will be a fast delivery. Here Pushkar is constantly plagued with a single part holding up a whole bike. They have huge inventory of parts in China. I would order one myself if I didn’t already have 2 Hydra being delivered Monday. 🙏🏻🤞. My next bike from Pushkar will be the M600 full suspension with low CG layout. 😀
The matte black is very popular right now for bikes and you won't have to worry about decision paralysis. 😀

Original delivery date was today but my bikes have been hanging out at the freight terminal in Ohio for five days. They were in New Mexico this morning. I promise you guys I will do a video. Just trying to figure out if I can do it all on my phone. Looking for a bike phone mount. I think it will be so much easier than using a GoPro Which I would have to learn how to use
update. Just checked shipping site they arrived in Albuquerque this morning then Phoenix and now on their way to Fontana. Man they’re really moving fast. I think it will be Monday for sure

Last edited:
I started an order of what is now called the Hydra Pro I guess about a month ago. I just did it to get in line. Not sure of all the upgrades I want yet and so haven't completed the spec sheet.

I was enjoying talking with Pushkar at the time of order but tried to keep my questions to a minimum because he had so much going on with finishing and shipping other bikes.

Honestly I think custom bikes at this price point is something that does not exist outside of Wattwagons. There is a reason other brands have their bikes built in China and charge significantly more than Pushkar for this kind of personal customization. It’s a lot of work.

That sounds about right.

Edit: How are you gonna sleep between now and Monday Acme? I would be beside myself.

They are here. Still putting things together on the Large but tried out the medium. It’s basically stock with upgraded shocks and 15° bars.
The throttle is set to low power but at turbo 5 in 3rd with strong peddling the front wheel can’t stay on the ground. Very good torque

Attachments

• A0AAA181-2F26-4F92-A92B-817D0C3D90D4.jpeg
    A0AAA181-2F26-4F92-A92B-817D0C3D90D4.jpeg
    528.3 KB · Views: 371
  • 548B068C-8CC2-41F1-AA12-657E0BC9B0A9.jpeg
    548B068C-8CC2-41F1-AA12-657E0BC9B0A9.jpeg
    590.3 KB · Views: 392
  • E34D299D-EE80-4176-BF37-489FBE656DDD.jpeg
    E34D299D-EE80-4176-BF37-489FBE656DDD.jpeg
    464.3 KB · Views: 372
The blue is really beautiful. The orange is more of a burnt orange with some metallic. I tried to get an accurate weight on the blue one but the bathroom scale bounces between 60 and 65 pounds depending on how it is setting on it. I think it is tubeless.

Attachments

• 4D5F6D98-2D2E-4D53-9754-F031B2DDC145.jpeg
    4D5F6D98-2D2E-4D53-9754-F031B2DDC145.jpeg
    701.9 KB · Views: 316
They are here. Still putting things together on the Large but tried out the medium. It’s basically stock with upgraded shocks and 15° bars.
The throttle is set to low power but at turbo 5 in 3rd with strong peddling the front wheel can’t stay on the ground. Very good torque
Jee Hoshophat ! It's about time somebody got their Hydra(s) and posted pics. More please. 👍 👍 👍

Thank you for not making us wait until Monday LOL. 🤤
Both Colors in the sun looking amazing. I just love the geometry of the Hydra.
Congrats.

Acme, Once you have some hours in with your bike I would really like to hear about the KIndernay IGH. Few of us have ever even seen one let alone ridden a bike with one. I watched one video on you tube of a guy riding with one and it seemed kind of clunky to me but ... who knows. If you can ... describe the shifting and the power delivery. And maybe how it compares to chain and cassette. Thank you. 👍 :)

Back