New Team Hydra Member

Reed!!!!! You old rattlesnake!, there you are. Been missing you.

Sometime post up about your Hydras function, ride and etc on some of the more challenging jeep roads on the ranch.
Oh I come and go …go and come. Did you catch my picture thread on ‘Bagging The Elusive Hydra’. A few days ago?

Luna twist grip throttle just arrived. Can’t wait to see how this works out on the Hydra.
D8849D79-9C91-4136-8AD3-D6CA519ADC16.jpeg

My Hydra arrived today and I could not be happier with it. What a beautiful work of art in a bike.

I put it all together slowly trying to make sure I didn't mess anything up and got it done just after dark. Once I had checked all of my work I turned it on and carefully rode it down the block and back. I want to double check it again in the daylight before I really take it out for even a short ride.

Everything about this bike feels and looks right. I only shifted up through three gears and back down through them but smooth as all get out. I'm excited.

@BarnBoy the Kindernay needs to have the oil added by recipient right? It took the 30ml bottle full but at times seemed like it was overfilling by virtue of the fact it was spilling out a little. Maybe I was just adding it a bit faster than optimal.

Or just hit that little picture icon and upload or take a pic

Attachments

• 88B6022F-C6C2-40B4-BC09-1390295937B3.jpeg
    88B6022F-C6C2-40B4-BC09-1390295937B3.jpeg
    547.3 KB · Views: 180
Had to show my wife I was willing to let the Hydra rough it last night. She said, "Where are you gonna put it"?

We'll see if I can sneak it into the house tonight. :)

Last edited:
What derailleur do you have? And what cassette? I guess I thought you were trying for belt? 🤷

Back