Hydra on its way!

Where are the cables even on this one ? That's crazy management I'll need to do this to my hydra when I get it ! After I install my shift sensor that is
The electric cables and brake hoses run inside the handlebar and steering tube and then through the frame. Not something that can be easily done if the bike isn’t designed for it.

Oh that's clever !
The bike also has a automatic CVT transmission, so no shift cables. It has no throttle, so no throttle cable or brake interrupt switch wiring. Thus it has a lot less cabling to deal with from the start……

Sorry for derailing your thread! Looking forward to hearing what you think of your new bike! I’m sure you’re going to love it!

The bike also has a automatic CVT transmission, so no shift cables. It has no throttle, so no throttle cable or brake interrupt switch wiring. Thus it has a lot less cabling to deal with from the start……
Ah that's fair the hydra in mine has brake cutoffs throttle all that stuff plus I intend to add a shift sensor as a backup safety feature too so one more cable lol

On a side note, some serious cable management is needed on this bike. WW really needs to get better with this.
If you want them to solder. Higo's come in specific lengths. Period.
I assure you, the cords they're using are the best for the application.
Spiral wrap, well double ugh. So much hassle to remove and install, frustrates 90% of changes you might otherwise make. Totally defeatist.
So first try some Flexo® F6® split tube sleeving (3/8") and ditch the spiral. Then numerous drawback's can be overcome - but some only by customizing.

If you want them to solder. Higo's come in specific lengths. Period.
I assure you, the cords they're using are the best for the application.
Spiral wrap, well double ugh. So much hassle to remove and install, frustrates 90% of changes you might otherwise make. Totally defeatist.
So first try some Flexo® F6® split tube sleeving (3/8") and ditch the spiral. Then numerous drawback's can be overcome - but some only by customizing.
528AC0BF-009C-4AC5-8358-C99B0540A8B8.jpeg

My solution is less is more. Ditched the throttle, don’t use it and one less wire to worry about. Archer D1X wireless shifter eliminates the shifter cable. Two down, one more to go. I use the Bafang 750C display which uses one wire vs the two that the standard display uses. Three wires/cables gone. Route the display wire with the rear brake cable and attempt to make look like one. Use a number plate to hide the connections. Done.

@Foxhound68 if you don't like long steerer tube and long cables reach out and have your bike customized by WW.
Bikes been shipped already , I'm honestly not too concerned I can easily work on cable management if I find it a issue , and I only had to wait 1week and a half to ship my hydra , very fast imo for having to build it and great communication throughout

WW finally got the pipeline. After that 5hit with supplies issues.
Yeah it was nice to see after reading about the issues I had slight worries but they were not founded. It was also off season sale so 1k usd off the top I was very happy with the price !

When it comes to cable management I think F&F is on the right track. I'm looking forward to seeing his WW bike when he's finished clearing/covering up the clutter on his new bike.....so I can copy him. :D

When it comes to cable management I think F&F is on the right track. I'm looking forward to seeing his WW bike when he's finished clearing/covering up the clutter on his new bike.....so I can copy him. :D
Will make sure to post a before and after pic as I suspect the wiring will be different then the pic I posted as they said they weren't finished cleaning the bike up and such

Are spring shocks better then air ? I'm going purple and turquoise where I can't get purple for my hydra

On a side note, some serious cable management is needed on this bike. WW really needs to get better with this.

View attachment 140568

My solution is less is more. Ditched the throttle, don’t use it and one less wire to worry about. Archer D1X wireless shifter eliminates the shifter cable. Two down, one more to go. I use the Bafang 750C display which uses one wire vs the two that the standard display uses. Three wires/cables gone. Route the display wire with the rear brake cable and attempt to make look like one. Use a number plate to hide the connections. Done.
No throttle? No problem - you wanna get smoked on takeoff, at stop sign to stop signs; going out of business driveways onto 25mph zones - for a dirt bike. Form fits function first in my 'City' environs, but damn that's a beautiful head.
A piece of art in extremis. Amazing talent.

Back