New Team Hydra Member

Arborist. What I do to afford my new bike habit. :)
What derailleur do you have? And what cassette? I guess I thought you were trying for belt? 🤷

Yes Kindernay. They don't have a belt for the Hydra yet as it's full suspension (If I understand correctly). But, it is nearing ready to market with a stronger belt and FS's variable movement worked out.

This will be available as an upgrade.

Arborist. What I do to afford my new bike habit. :)

Yes Kindernay. They don't have a belt for the Hydra yet as it's full suspension (If I understand correctly). But, it is nearing ready to market with a stronger belt and FS's variable movement worked out.

This will be available as an upgrade.
Figgers. A guy wild enough to scramble around way up in big trees with the most dangerous tool ever invented .... WOULD have an insanely powerful E-bike that goes as fast as a motorcycle.

I can't wait for the areas we ride the most to dry up some. Then I can take the Hydra up some of the hard trails that I just have not been able to do without getting off and pushing a bike through sections of the trail.

Yes.

I thought I would prefer the onsie shiffter but these shifters being split up left and right actually feels real good.

More ride time and I'll have more to say about that.

That is excellent reasoning for anyone who has leaking as a main concern and I applaud that choice for you and each person that chooses that.

For anyone looking at how to spec a Hydra and considering a Kindernay the reason I went with it was the impression, after lots of reading, that it could withstand more Nm of torque out of the Ultra motor and be lower maintenance today by virtue of not having multiple cogs to replace every so many miles. Also it utilizes a stronger chain. Further, I believe that WW has a strong belt that they will roll out to the market in the near future which will eliminate chain maintenance and replacement. I will upgrade to that as soon as it's out.

For many cost is a big factor. Me too.....but a bike is a tool for me to have fun with my wife and in the out of doors. When it comes to tools it's all about function for me. First I ask what will give me the result I want, then I ask how much.

A lot of people have posted about deleting their throttle on WW bikes (Hydra?). If you have and your power is low enough these stickers 1.5 inch by 1.5 inch would fit the frame well.
20220127_162223.jpg

Back