New Rad power Radster

Explorer-1

Have bike, will travel
Region
USA
City
Boston North Shore
Rad Power has a new bike, the mid-step Radster, in two model variations; the Road, and the Trail. Both are available in 2 frame sizes I believe.
Going with the trend and equipping the Radsters with a Torque sensor, but still sporting your typical 750W hub motor. Has just a 720Wh battery they pretend is large. The front fender is for show only on the Trail version, not sure if you can swap out to the full fender of the Road model since they have different tire widths. The tires themself look good for stock tires. They use a twist throttle; I hate that. They announced a couple other bikes as well.

Meh. Is it just me? $2K? These just make me realize what a bargain the Vado 4.0 is now on sale at $2750.
The "integration", engineering, and components on these new Rad bikes seem mediocre at best. Those narrow handlebars?
I'm not impressed.
No offense intended.

Meh. Is it just me? $2K? These just make me realize what a bargain the Vado 4.0 is now on sale at $2750.
The "integration", engineering, and components on these new Rad bikes seem mediocre at best. Those narrow handlebars?
I'm not impressed.
No offense intended.
Agreed, the only.bike that is near the Vado would be the Zen Photon

Back