New here- petite lady on the east coast (us)

Caitipi

Region
USA
Hi, I've lurked on this site for a long time but i finally joined! I live in between Philadelphia and Atlantic City. I got a specialized turbo vado 4 the other day and i love it! I'm petite at only 5ft tall so even the small frame is a tiny bit big for me, but i feel safe on it and ill find ways to tweak it so it's a bit more comfy.

About me: single mom of a 13 y.o, plus we have a mixed breed puppy who isn't quite a year old yet. I need to get a rear basket for the dog to ride in. So far I've been putting her in a dog backpack and carrying her when i ride, but its really starting to hurt my shoulders. I live in a very suburban area where a car is necessary, but I'd really like to start replacing some of those car trips with the bike.

This is not my first ebike- I've been into ebikes for a few years and have unintentionally started a collection. Crossing my fingers that the vado will be the last for awhile!

Welcome to the Forums!
I think you should be very happy with your Vado! (At some time it becomes N-1 for the number of the e-bikes owned. It is N-2 in my case!)

Back