New here from Connecticut USA

MyAchingKnees

Region
USA
Hi there! Happy to have found this community while searching for some info. This is my first e bike and I’m excited to start getting back into shape. I’m 66 with bad knees so the bike should be just what the Dr ordered. I chose the Priority Current for several reasons and so far added a camera behind the seat and mounted a screen in place of a mirror. Going to add an extra battery and contemplating putting a throttle in. Look forward to learning more and meeting some of you folks!!
IMG_3550.jpeg

Hi there! Happy to have found this community while searching for some info. This is my first e bike and I’m excited to start getting back into shape. I’m 66 with bad knees so the bike should be just what the Dr ordered. I chose the Priority Current for several reasons and so far added a camera behind the seat and mounted a screen in place of a mirror. Going to add an extra battery and contemplating putting a throttle in. Look forward to learning more and meeting some of you folks!! View attachment 158544
Welcome! Nice bike! Let me know how the camera and screen work please, as I've contemplated doing something similar...

Riding my bike is just about the ONLY thing I do that DOESN'T make my knees ache 🤣!

Back