New Bike, re Magic Carpet

DavisBike

Took delivery of my new ST2 yesterday. Truly amazing. A few questions for you experts... Daytime running light won't turn on even though it is set to "On" in the menu, have not received a PIN number ( Does it take a couple of days?) Blue tooth won't hook up. Owner's manual seems a little sparse. Thanks for any help.

I think that it may be a registration problem. My dealer experience was not very good. They had not sold one before, and knew nothing about the registration prodedure. I will try to contact Stroman USA.

[email protected] -- Providing cell number will help for quick reply. I live in USA by the way for this information and I have been pleased with Velosurance.com for providing insurance for my ST2. I just had another bike insured, very helpfull over phone just ask for Dave. Aren't they wonderful? I used my USB charger up front today for the 1st time while riding. I agree truly amazing! Hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
My dealer had a similar issue. It took a few tries to get the registration to kick in with Stromer. Once it did I received the confirming email with PIN.

Id just call Stromer USA regarding your pin, they should be able to send you another while you are on the phone. Ive never been able to get the bluetooth to work either. My daytime running lights only are "on" when I hit the lights switch. They either dont read this forum or the are very slow at updating the firmware. I also dislike how unresponive the app is, weak sauce.

On the up side, the bike is amazing and I didnt buy it for the Omni system.

Thanks so much for doing the legwork. Agreed on the bike, never experienced anything quite like it, and I used to road race motorcycles!! What a trip. It is a total gigglefest to ride this machine.

mailed Stromer today for some help, we will see how long it takes for a reply. Does riding this bike ever get old? I can't stop smiling the whole time I am on this beautiful machine. I think they got their inspiration from the movie Tron.

Riding this bad boy does not get old. I love letting my friends try it out. So far everyone has been blown away by the bike. I was out for a ride last night and I ended up on a dirt trail, I was surprised how good this bike did off road. Again, always surprised how well this bike does in a variety of conditions.

mailed Stromer today for some help, we will see how long it takes for a reply. Does riding this bike ever get old? I can't stop smiling the whole time I am on this beautiful machine. I think they got their inspiration from the movie Tron.

Yes, I would like to know how long it took Stromer to reply to you. My husband e-mailed them with some serious questions on Monday and we have still heard nothing from them.

Riding this bad boy does not get old. I love letting my friends try it out. So far everyone has been blown away by the bike. I was out for a ride last night and I ended up on a dirt trail, I was surprised how good this bike did off road. Again, always surprised how well this bike does in a variety of conditions.

I can only imagine how harsh or inefficient the bike will be on trails. I guess the terrain was mild!??
I have tried it on small local trails and found it very jarring compared to my Jumper.
This is truly an excellent bike for road/pavement. Can't beat the range or speed.
It's like getting a Bullmastiff or Doberman and asking it to behave like a Lab or Golden.

I had a problem and emailed them in the AM and got a call later at 5pm. It was a simple fix & user error :0). So far they have been good.
I can only imagine how harsh or inefficient the bike will be on trails. I guess the terrain was mild!??
I have tried it on small local trails and found it very jarring compared to my Jumper.
This is truly an excellent bike for road/pavement. Can't beat the range or speed.
It's like getting a Bullmastiff or Doberman and asking it to behave like a Lab or Golden.
Yea my rides on the St2 in dirt were not on mountain bike trails but city dirt /walk path and fire roads. I was comparing it to my 20 speed with 24 mm tires withi down bars which would've been near impossible to have control on the death marbles.

Back