New Atom X Problems - HELP!

I feel the luv again in this forum. Thanks for the support, reassurance and all the good info guys!

Did you ever get it sorted out? I had actually bought an Atom x 6 but hadn't picked it up yet. I read your posts and sure enough the bike I bought has the cheap plastic display and Mickey Mouse handle bar push button setup. I cancelled my purchase and I'll move on to another bike, why do they continue to show the metal setup in their ads and videos?

Did you ever get it sorted out? I had actually bought an Atom x 6 but hadn't picked it up yet. I read your posts and sure enough the bike I bought has the cheap plastic display and Mickey Mouse handle bar push button setup. I cancelled my purchase and I'll move on to another bike, why do they continue to show the metal setup in their ads and videos?

you don’t have the center mounted display ?

I had the left handle bar one too but the center mount isWAY better then the old one. Plus it has USB for charging and can see battery voltage, amps, controller temp....

I’m waiting for tHE CarbON Atom x LYNX To drop down in price. Die to many brands having reliability issues , I cannot go with another one.
The Bh i know it inside and out.

I don't have the metal display or the push button control they advertise. I'm in the same situation as @Duke. I didn't take the bike though.

Yea i would have liked those too if i had purchased it or intended to. They may surprise us for 2020 with the new display and the Gps and the bluetooth.

Already in Europe the Atom/ Evo commuter ebikes all have 720wh packs ! Up from 605. And that means that they will bring those amd other updates in the US soon.

From what i see all new emtb still have 600-625wh pack. I just checked Bulls Evo 6 , Trek Rail, Yt decoy - 625wh tube and 7-9k or 11k prices !!
Haibike Flyon still not ready ...that’s the ultimate emtb.

My top 3 would be :

Rotwild x750 , Trek Rail 9.8 , Bh atom X carbon Lynx

The Rotwild looks like a BH AtomX copy( Brose motor and 760wh bat.)

And thethe Flyon but is not available yet.

Last edited:
Thanks for the contact info Ravi! I called them and they were extremely responsive. They said they completely understand my frustration and will get back to me with a solution. I was left with a very positive feeling that they value their customers and would do whatever they needed to to make it right.
Hopefully that pans out.

It's just weird that it seems I'm the only one with this issue...my complaint seemed to hit the BH people out of the blue. I'd like to know if anyone else owns an Atom X and what computer and control they got on theirs.
My wife and I Just bought 2 x BH Atom X Lynx 5 27.5 with brose S motor.
Purchased online delivered 12/16/19.
I saw this post before purchasing and told dealer my concerns and he changed our displays out before shipping.
Its 12/17/19 and One of the bikes doesn't work but dealer turned in warranty claim and called BH to figure out problem.
The display settings are the same af the other bike that works.
An error code #11 did come up and BH's website has online Manuel that said that's a display error. Not confirmed that's the problem but I let you know about my progress.
From what I've read BH I's a reputable corp. We've gout our fingers crossed for a quick resolution so we can get in the bikes andride !

Back