need an advice for an ebike for hilly commute

Wow, these are the features and components which I want and only R&M offers thse feature currently. Are the approx. prices you posted in USD or CAD?
I would buy your bike right way

Thanks for the comment.
Those prices were in USD but if you would like to stay within certain price bracket, we have the flexibility to change any of the components (brakes, suspension, display, wheels, tires, lights, Rohloff / Enviolo) hub etc.
For $5000 CAD, you should be able to get a fantastic bike without compromising on anything but regretfully, I have to disappoint you because the bikes won't be ready until August.

But I am happy to see that this bike piqued your interest. If you are looking for Bosch system, I recommend you wait a few months because the new Nyon display is super nice and enables you to tune the motor power output and create custom profiles and has additional features like "lock" and GPS navigation.

Thanks for the comment.
Those prices were in USD but if you would like to stay within certain price bracket, we have the flexibility to change any of the components (brakes, suspension, display, wheels, tires, lights, Rohloff / Enviolo) hub etc.
For $5000 CAD, you should be able to get a fantastic bike without compromising on anything but regretfully, I have to disappoint you because the bikes won't be ready until August.

But I am happy to see that this bike piqued your interest. If you are looking for Bosch system, I recommend you wait a few months because the new Nyon display is super nice and enables you to tune the motor power output and create custom profiles and has additional features like "lock" and GPS navigation.

I am not in a rush right now. I am using my conventional bike for the commuting.

Back