Ncm Moscow plus throttle

I contacted Auspost and they told me to expect my package by 6th July. I'm not sure why considering I ordered the kit on the 2nd, 25 days ago now! Apparently I must allow 3 weeks after it has been shipped from AU (14th June). My tracking on Royal Mail just says " Item received at Australia" on June 03. I will post again if it ever shows up 😔

If it doesn't I may try asking that Epic Cycles shop Timpo linked if they would possibly ship to the UK. They only sell Magnum throttles but from what I've heard they should work on NCM bikes too.

I contacted Auspost and they told me to expect my package by 6th July. I'm not sure why considering I ordered the kit on the 2nd, 25 days ago now! Apparently I must allow 3 weeks after it has been shipped from AU (14th June). My tracking on Royal Mail just says " Item received at Australia" on June 03. I will post again if it ever shows up 😔

If it doesn't I may try asking that Epic Cycles shop Timpo linked if they would possibly ship to the UK. They only sell Magnum throttles but from what I've heard they should work on NCM bikes too.
Pretty unlucky, I ordered mine a good 10 days after you and fitted it Monday of this week, strange how this can happen.

Pretty unlucky, I ordered mine a good 10 days after you and fitted it Monday of this week, strange how this can happen.

It is quite odd isn't it. I did ask them why there was such disparity between shipping times from AU to UK but no reply. I suppose it is just a luck of the draw situation in a way!

It is quite odd isn't it. I did ask them why there was such disparity between shipping times from AU to UK but no reply. I suppose it is just a luck of the draw situation in a way!
I think my package is sitting in the corner of some sorting office somewhere waiting for someone to trip over it too.

Two friends have Aspen plus bikes bought from Leon cycles in Seattle Washington
I bought two batteries from them
Quick shipping
Has anyone tried going with an after market controller with a cycle analyst??
This should give you a faster speed and more control

Afraid not ! You get up to 22mph very quickly but assist seems to taper off. What i will say is 22mph is fast, that was power level, assist 6, so basically full assist. I normally ride in normal and assist 4 as i still want some exercise and 22mph is plenty for me.
Hi, are you really getting to 22mph,mine seems to be around 18mph on PAS 6 with light pedal pressure. Throttle about the same.

Last edited:
Yep..Did you keep wheel size at 27.5 in settings.
I’ve just fitted my kit and in the settings I could put the assist up to 28 mph but the throttle would only let me do 20 mph? Took it for a quick test ride keep the wheel diameter to 29 inch and like you I could probably only get about 18 mile an hour but it is really windy out there and it virtually stopped me in my tracks coming down a good hill and also my battery was down to 2 bars on The battery. A little disappointed I must say at the moment

I’ve just fitted my kit and in the settings I could put the assist up to 28 mph but the throttle would only let me do 20 mph? Took it for a quick test ride keep the wheel diameter to 29 inch and like you I could probably only get about 18 mile an hour but it is really windy out there and it virtually stopped me in my tracks coming down a good hill and also my battery was down to 2 bars on The battery. A little disappointed I must say at the moment
I wonder if the controller is different on the Australian version bike

Back