Ncm Moscow plus throttle

Set on power- Throttle and Pas at at max speed. To achieve 22mph you would need to pedal really hard in gear 21.Throttle at 18mph max without pedalling.

Set on power- Throttle and Pas at at max speed. To achieve 22mph you would need to pedal really hard in gear 21.Throttle at 18mph max without pedalling.
Oh dear. Maybe you need to reduce the wheel size but obviously this will throw the Speedo out?

Oh dear. Maybe you need to reduce the wheel size but obviously this will throw the Speedo out?
Well I take it all back, just been out with a fully charged battery and I was getting 23 mph before the pedal assist stopped and 20 mph on throttle. Really chuffed and that will do me, did notice Because the insist is being worked a lot more I think my battery may run down quicker but this I will have to monitor. because be a cyst is being worked a lot more I think my battery may run down quicker but this I will have to monitor.

IMG_20200630_123925.jpg

Couldn't get it bang on but you can see 20mph and still getting assist.

View attachment 57238
Couldn't get it bang on but you can see 20mph and still getting assist.
Yes it has certainly banged up my average speed, I just did a 14 mile ride averaging 18.4 mph. I think power level four would probably be about 15.5 mph Or as the bike used to be and now you have the added bonus of the throttle when you just wanna sit back and enjoy the view.

Off topic, can anyone make any recommendations for mud guards, all options on ebay are cheap as chips with pretty standard fixings.

Off topic, can anyone make any recommendations for mud guards, all options on ebay are cheap as chips with pretty standard fixings.
I don’t have any yet as I really don’t like the look of them but I have just spotted retractable mudguards? I don’t mind the look of these and just pull them out if you’re ever in the wet or mud.

These are what I've fitted . Not sure what style you are looking for. Used off road many times with no problems.

Attachments

• IMG_0955[1].JPG
    IMG_0955[1].JPG
    371.1 KB · Views: 393
These are what I've fitted . Not sure what style you are looking for. Used off road many times with no problems.
Thanks, I like them, can you share a link or name of them so I order a pair.
Also like your drink bottle and cage, can you share a link for that too, lol.

Thanks, I like them, can you share a link or name of them so I order a pair.
Also like your drink bottle and cage, can you share a link for that too, lol.
Hi, Bottle holder from Amazon item no'
Mudguards from Amazon -item no' 10026024
Bottle from Typo- Matt Black-

Last edited:
There is no spray up from front mudguards. There are options if you wish to have a longer rear. I would rather sacrifice a bit of protection for the look I wanted.

There is no spray up from front mudguards. There are options if you wish to have a longer rear. I would rather sacrifice a bit of protection for the look I wanted.
I've ordered mine, I thought they just looked good in your photo, it's a bonus if they also offer a bit of protection preventing spray up. ;)

My offroad kit arrived today finally, I had to pay the £17.50 customs charge as well. I can manage to get the throttle to 20mph but in PAS 6 after 20mph my motor stays on 1 bar then cuts out. I've tried all power settings and it seems changing the wheel size doesn't affect the speed whatsoever. I suspect it's the battery limiting the speed but I suppose it could also be the motor, both are too expensive to replace IMO. My wheel size is 27.5", I suspect the 29" ones are able to go the extra 2mph as they have bigger surface area.

To be honest 20mph is plenty for me, any more than that and the ride starts to get rather uncomfortable for me. I live in a really bumpy area and at high speeds the uneven roads feel awful! The throttle is amazing though, I'd say the kit is worth it for that alone. No more struggling to get the motor to kick in. I love that you can start off with the throttle, then start pedalling and the motor will continously draw power even when you release the throttle, no delay whatsoever!

Yes I’m just really getting used to pulling away on the throttle especially when I may have come to a stop in a high gear. Is your battery fully charged because when my battery drops to below 50 V I see a reduction in the speed assist?

Yes I’m just really getting used to pulling away on the throttle especially when I may have come to a stop in a high gear. Is your battery fully charged because when my battery drops to below 50 V I see a reduction in the speed assist?

Yes my battery was fully charged. I think I might have noticed that too when the voltage dropped, I thought it could have been the wind or terrain though. I usually charge my battery after everytime I use it, I'm not sure if it's the best practice but I read somewhere it prolongs the life of the battery in the long term. Don't think I've ever ridden with less than 30% or so but it would be interesting to see if it hampers the speed/assist much.

Back