Ncm Moscow plus throttle

Not ridden below 46v yet, still had throttle. I wonder if anyone has ridden until PAS stops, how low was the battery voltage reading....

Not ridden below 46v yet, still had throttle. I wonder if anyone has ridden until PAS stops, how low was the battery voltage reading....
I have heard that PAS stops around 40V but I haven’t got down this low yet. The battery indicator on my display was completely empty the other day and I still had one bar on my battery so I think around 40V is about right.

I ordered my NCM Moscow (standard) after reading a ton online including this thread - thanks to everyone for your posts. Nothing here was a red flag and I am just getting into MTB since I cannot play hoops in coronavirus lockdown. Anyhow, the bike arrived from Seattle to San Diego in 5 days. Considering analog MTBs are sold out everywhere I was ecstatic!

I was able to hit 20 mph at level 6 rather easily. I maxed out at 23 but can't pedal much faster than that. Is there a way to tweak the settings on the controller to get more speed? I don't need more speed but it's good to know.

This weekend I plan to ride some of the many MTB canyons. It sure feels like this thing would hold up just fine (maybe not 6' jumps but I don't really ride like that - yet). Very happy with my purchase - feels like a bargain!

I ordered my NCM Moscow (standard) after reading a ton online including this thread - thanks to everyone for your posts. Nothing here was a red flag and I am just getting into MTB since I cannot play hoops in coronavirus lockdown. Anyhow, the bike arrived from Seattle to San Diego in 5 days. Considering analog MTBs are sold out everywhere I was ecstatic!

I was able to hit 20 mph at level 6 rather easily. I maxed out at 23 but can't pedal much faster than that. Is there a way to tweak the settings on the controller to get more speed? I don't need more speed but it's good to know.

This weekend I plan to ride some of the many MTB canyons. It sure feels like this thing would hold up just fine (maybe not 6' jumps but I don't really ride like that - yet). Very happy with my purchase - feels like a bargain!
I understand that your new bike is totally standard? Here in the UK our bikes are restricted to an assisted speed of 15 mph. for us to get any more speed we have to purchase a off-road kit from Australia with a throttle. We go into the settings of this new display, the C7 display with 5 inputs, and put the speed settings up to maximum. I’m not sure what display you have but it sounds like your bike comes out of the factory faster than ours standard. You can try accessing the set up menu on your display and see if the speeds are at maximum? I have heard that reducing the wheel size works but then I’ve heard it doesn’t so not sure about that? There are videos online of how to access the menu, The code we use on ours is 8088, hope this helps a little.

I understand that your new bike is totally standard? Here in the UK our bikes are restricted to an assisted speed of 15 mph. for us to get any more speed we have to purchase a off-road kit from Australia with a throttle. We go into the settings of this new display, the C7 display with 5 inputs, and put the speed settings up to maximum. I’m not sure what display you have but it sounds like your bike comes out of the factory faster than ours standard. You can try accessing the set up menu on your display and see if the speeds are at maximum? I have heard that reducing the wheel size works but then I’ve heard it doesn’t so not sure about that? There are videos online of how to access the menu, The code we use on ours is 8088, hope this helps a little.

"Totally standard" meaning not the PLUS version. In the USA they ship as a 20 mph setting. I believe the menu unlock combo here is "8018" but I have yet to play with it since all the videos online show the larger PLUS screen. I feel the need...the need for speed.

Hi Guys,

I was eyeing up the NCM Moscow for a while. I’ve just ordered the bike on eBay now.

I’ve also messaged the Australian company about the display kit.

How long did your displays take to arrive to the UK from Oz?

Thanks all, I’ll let you know how my modification goes!

Gio

Hi Guys,

I was eyeing up the NCM Moscow for a while. I’ve just ordered the bike on eBay now.

I’ve also messaged the Australian company about the display kit.

How long did your displays take to arrive to the UK from Oz?

Thanks all, I’ll let you know how my modification goes!

Gio

It seemed to be between 2 and 4 weeks for delivery but that was during lockdown so it will probably be a bit quicker now.

Does anyone know if I have to use a Das-Kit display with the Das-Kit motor?

Is there not anyway I could use the follow bafang display (or any display) and thumb throttle with the following 4 wire extension?

JUNSTAR EB-Bus 1T4 Waterproof Cable for Bafang BBS BBSHD Mid Motor, with Brake Levers Thumb Throttle Display Connector https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07YDBSDJ4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_OF4bFb22KWGPR

Bafang 8fun LCD 750C 850C 860C C18 C965 C961 500C SW102 Display Meter Control Panel for Electric Bicycle BBS02 and BBSHD Mid Drive Motor https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B083FJ7VXB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_.I4bFbJNZFE0K

JVSISM E-Bike Thumb Throttle Mid Motor Conversion Kits Waterproof Accelerator for Bafang Bbs Bbs01B Bbs02B Bbshd https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07WVPP4TR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_PJ4bFbS6Z2YZK

Let me know if I’m onto something...

Gio

So I’ve ordered the Das-Kit off road display.

My bike is the standard 27.5 Moscow.

Can someone talk me through the installation?

I looked at the connectors earlier and they are 5 pin wires.

Thanks,

Giorgio

It's a doddle buddy. Just remove the grip brake lever and gear shift. Slide the throttle on and replace everything back on in reverse order. The dispay is easier, remove the old unit and use the bracket to fit the new 5 wire display. Then plug in all the connectors switch on and off you go.
You may also have to reset the display, which is quite simple. Someone has been kind enough to put a utube video on this thread on how to do it. Just scroll back.

Hello all, I have been following this thread. Never owned an e bike before and after reading reviews
I would like to purchase the Moscow plus and thanks to this thread would also purchase the upgraded lcd unit and throttle.
Question .... is this bike available on the cycle to work scheme?

thanks in advance

Back