Ncm Moscow plus throttle

I'm still waiting on my off road kit, ordered on the 2nd. Mine also says it has been in Melbourne since the 15th but fingers crossed it shows up this week. Very excited to try it out!

Shame about the 22mph hard cap, I will let you know if it's the same story for mine when I've managed to try it.

Have got my new kit set up but having a bit of a problem ! Cant change from kmh to mph, according to instructions you just hold the set button for 5 seconds then you should be able to change but when i hold the set button nothing happens. I have also watched tutorial videos on youtube, enter settings and change assist speed, throttle speed, wheel size, all of which i have done but when the kmh/mph screen comes there is no option to change, i have attached pic of what i get.
IMG_20200623_120654.jpg

Have got my new kit set up but having a bit of a problem ! Cant change from kmh to mph, according to instructions you just hold the set button for 5 seconds then you should be able to change but when i hold the set button nothing happens. I have also watched tutorial videos on youtube, enter settings and change assist speed, throttle speed, wheel size, all of which i have done but when the kmh/mph screen comes there is no option to change, i have attached pic of what i get.View attachment 56476
I had the same problem , hold the up button for 5 seconds ;)

Right DavidN get out there and do some speed trails :) Would love to hear you reporting assisted speeds of 30MPH :cool:
Afraid not ! You get up to 22mph very quickly but assist seems to taper off. What i will say is 22mph is fast, that was power level, assist 6, so basically full assist. I normally ride in normal and assist 4 as i still want some exercise and 22mph is plenty for me.

Mine was ordered 10 days back and hasn't left Aus yet, apparently due to the lack of international flights.

I ordered on the 12th and eagerly awaiting arrival but my tracking number doesn't even work.
Like DavidN I think 22mph will be there or there abouts what I need, I want to exercise as much as possible to get rid of the 'lockdown comfort eating and drinking' but have something to fall back on if im miles from home and struggling or need to pick the speed up when exhausted. Certainly the extra 5-7mph will make a considerable difference, albeit the more power the better I dont think I would use assistance much quicker.

Ordered mine one week before you on the 9th, still waiting..........😡

If it makes you feel any better I ordered mine on the 2nd and still nothing :( Tracking still says it's in AU but OldFatMan's post gives me hope it might show up this week still! I hope you get yours soon too.

Going to give it another 15 days or so and if nothing has shown up sadly looks like I'm going to have to contact electric-bicycles.com.au or Auspost. Normally wouldn't mind waiting a couple of months for international post but after seeing so many people getting theirs in 10 days I'm starting to get worried mine is lost somewhere! How much did you guys pay for postage? I paid £27.50 on mine.

Last edited:
If it makes you feel any better I ordered mine on the 2nd and still nothing :( Tracking still says it's in AU but OldFatMan's post gives me hope it might show up this week still! I hope you get yours soon too.

Going to give it another 15 days or so and if nothing has shown up sadly looks like I'm going to have to contact electric-bicycles.com.au or Auspost. Normally wouldn't mind waiting a couple of months for international post but after seeing so many people getting theirs in 10 days I'm starting to get worried mine is lost somewhere! How much did you guys pay for postage? I paid £27.50 on mine.

The kits was $219, total came to $268.80 so based on today's rate that's £27.62 for P&P, plus mine was posted on the 9th June.

I emailed them yesterday as my tracking number was wrong. They said they've had a few quite a few orders on the kits and they've all been sent but there's lots of hold ups getting international post onto flights, however the backlogs are now getting cleared and they're definitely on the way.

The kits was $219, total came to $268.80 so based on today's rate that's £27.62 for P&P, plus mine was posted on the 9th June.

Thanks. Same as mine then it seems like, hopefully there's just a delay somewhere. Really hope it doesn't get lost as these things seem quite hard to buy anywhere haha. Still enjoying the bike so much but I imagine the throttle and increased speed limit really bring it to the next level! :)

I emailed them yesterday as my tracking number was wrong. They said they've had a few quite a few orders on the kits and they've all been sent but there's lots of hold ups getting international post onto flights, however the backlogs are now getting cleared and they're definitely on the way.

Thank you for letting me know! Definitely reassuring that you heard back from them at least. Here's hoping ours show up soon! I'm so excited lol, still loving the bike though even without the kit. The throttle is going to make starting off on steep/uneven ground so much easier.

Thanks. Same as mine then it seems like, hopefully there's just a delay somewhere. Really hope it doesn't get lost as these things seem quite hard to buy anywhere haha. Still enjoying the bike so much but I imagine the throttle and increased speed limit really bring it to the next level! :)

The next level feeling lasts for 48hrs after which it becomes the new norm ;)

Last edited:
Mine was ordered 10 days back and hasn't left Aus yet, apparently due to the lack of international flights.
Mine has been sat in the Sydney airport departure lounge having cleared customs since 17th June, god knows when It will arrive ? Will be giving mine some tough trials around the hills of Teesdale in a weeks time !

Mine has been sat in the Sydney airport departure lounge having cleared customs since 17th June, god knows when It will arrive ? Will be giving mine some tough trials around the hills of Teesdale in a weeks time !
Did a quick loop round Richmond & Barnard Castle last night on mine, as I was pushed for time, I had the setting on 6 assist for most part, great ride.

That's pretty good going. As its been a long time since i cycled anywhere and somewhat heavier nowadays, i'm still building up to it. My biggest issue is a pain in the arse, quite literally. I may have to invest in a comfier seat or just ride it out !!! Looking forward though to getting the off road kit!. Have you tackled the Grinton to Leyburn road yet, via the 'Tank road' ?

That's pretty good going. As its been a long time since i cycled anywhere and somewhat heavier nowadays, i'm still building up to it. My biggest issue is a pain in the arse, quite literally. I may have to invest in a comfier seat or just ride it out !!! Looking forward though to getting the off road kit!. Have you tackled the Grinton to Leyburn road yet, via the 'Tank road' ?
Yes I've done Grinton to Leyburn a few times on my Cube when I was a little fitter 😏, with the Moscow I was considering sticking to the roads, just a little conscious of damaging the motor to be honest whilst tramming down a green lane but throwing caution to the wind as me and Mrs are doing a green lane section this weekend - Marske to Grinton which is very rough in parts. The motor has had no issues at all with the hills I've thrown at it, although you do need to consider battery management on long hilly rides.

Back