My Top 4 Value FS eMTB

Which brings me back to the point about the cars.
I am not going to kill anyone else with my ebike, but you might kill someone else with your car.
Yet you think that you are the one who is in danger from me.

Which reminds me of some American bassists claiming the Chinese SX Bass ($300) was outperforming the Fender Precision Bass. Some were buying 10 of SX, placing them on their sofa and proudly showing the photo on TalkBass Forum. Strangely enough, no superstar has ever played the SX. (An analogy).

Go cheap @dmark. It's your money.

Which reminds me of some American bassists claiming the Chinese SX Bass ($300) was outperforming the Fender Precision Bass. Some were buying 10 of SX, placing them on their sofa and proudly showing the photo on TalkBass Forum. Strangely enough, no superstar has ever played the SX. (An analogy).

Go cheap @dmark. It's your money.
Just about any of the older vintage Fender products cannot be matched. Some of the best classic songs were made with their equipment back in the day. If you have a great ear for music tonality, you will hear the difference right away. One of my other favorites is the Fender Telecaster semi-hollow body electric. Awesome sound, and with the right pairing cannot be matched by any of the knockoff generic brands. Gibson was also a leader in this space.

Back