March 17 '21 order: 3-4 weeks until shipped; Waited 11 weeks until delivered on Jun 1 (OP) & June 3 (Tom J B).

The new Lectric XP 2.0 comes with the upgraded freewheel.
The warranty don't know, does changing the original seat post void the warranty have no idea.
I believe changing the seat post, free wheel or even the handlebars would
void the warranty. In the booklet it states, “any alterations may void the warranty”. So they have an escape clause if they wanted to push the issue. Of course your more likely to have an issue with an aftermarket freewheel then you are handle bars or a seat post. By the way, there were a few reviews on Amazon that state that particular freewheel wobbled and did not fit correctly. But that could have been faulty installation. There are some really good tutorials on YouTube that show detailed instructions on how to change the freewheel, It’s not really that hard. In order to get the replacement freewheel to line up properly there is one factory bushing that must come off of wheel to make the replacement freewheel fit correctly.

I believe changing the seat post, free wheel or even the handlebars would
void the warranty. In the booklet it states, “any alterations may void the warranty”. So they have an escape clause if they wanted to push the issue. Of course your more likely to have an issue with an aftermarket freewheel then you are handle bars or a seat post. By the way, there were a few reviews on Amazon that state that particular freewheel wobbled and did not fit correctly. But that could have been faulty installation. There are some really good tutorials on YouTube that show detailed instructions on how to change the freewheel, It’s not really that hard. In order to get the replacement freewheel to line up properly there is one factory bushing that must come off of wheel to make the replacement freewheel fit correctly.
Bushing?

I'm reading this (when you're explaining), because, I am literally tearing off the back rim tomorrow morning. Then if I have time, I'll be taking the tire & tire's tube to a tire shop to be patched. Sadly, this may be my only option as the $39 Kenda Kraze 4.2x20 is sold out @the moment.
(Edit: punctuation)

I'm reading this (when you're explaining), because, I am literally tearing off the back rim tomorrow morning. Then if I have time, I'll be taking the tire & tire's tube to a tire shop to be patched. Sadly, this may be my only option as the $39 Kenda Kraze 4.2x20 is sold out @the moment.
Yeah, getting parts is going to get even tougher. I hear China is on the verge of shutting down again. Only one shop got the handlebars in that I want it. They got a whole container full and are now sold out already in the chrome and the black. They also upped the price to charge a premium for them.

Was this a slimed tire? Mongoose 20 x 4s appear to be in stock through Amazon at the moment. According to buyer's comments this tire is actually a Mongoose branded Chao Yang that was standard on some Lectric XPs. A cheap tire but likely better than nothing.

Last edited:
The warranty don't know, does changing the original seat post void the warranty have no idea.
Do you know what are the number of teeth for the smallest and biggest cog in the 2.0 freewheel? Thanks.

Funny, I have not been able to find anywhere that the XP 2.0 comes with a different free wheel than the original XP. Where did you see this?

Finally got my ebike today. Box was beat to s*it but bike was in perfect condition. All nuts and bolts were tight , nothing bent.
Ordered April 11th. Shipping notice June 2nd. Arrival June 11th. Shipped to NJ
Added Velo orange klunker bars. Zoom seat post. Cloud 9 seat while battery charged. No issues with anything.

No it's the exact same process as upgrading to 11-28t
No it's the exact same process as upgrading to 11-28t
I read that’s why Lectric won’t make the switch. The DNPquality free wheel is inferior to the Shimano that Lectric uses. I’ve read reviews where in addition to the wobble issue riders actually wore out the sprocket on the DNP replacement.

Finally got my ebike today. Box was beat to s*it but bike was in perfect condition. All nuts and bolts were tight , nothing bent.
Ordered April 11th. Shipping notice June 2nd. Arrival June 11th. Shipped to NJ
Added Velo orange klunker bars. Zoom seat post. Cloud 9 seat while battery charged. No issues with anything.
Good choice to go with the Klunker handlebars. I also put mine on today. What a difference in comfort and turning stability. I had them ordered at Treefort bikes for $65 and free shipping but I been waiting since the beginning of April and I figured they were not going to get them in for a long time. Decided to get them from Velo orange and pay the premium price of $87 including shipping. They are now out of stock again too. With China on the verge of shutting down again, getting handlebars or any other part including bikes, it’s gonna be a nightmare for the foreseeable future.

Good choice to go with the Klunker handlebars. I also put mine on today. What a difference in comfort and turning stability. I had them ordered at Treefort bikes for $65 and free shipping but I been waiting since the beginning of April and I figured they were not going to get them in for a long time. Decided to get them from Velo orange and pay the premium price of $87 including shipping. They are now out of stock again too. With China on the verge of shutting down again, getting handlebars or any other part including bikes, it’s gonna be a nightmare for the foreseeable future.
Guys. Looking for Kenda Kraze knobby 4.2x20 or Kenda Kraze street tires (the ones that have that super moto look). Any link to, I'd sure appreciate it! I hope not, but if I have to go with Lectric's advice & order the pair of CST'S @$80, it'll be last option.

Guys. Looking for Kenda Kraze knobby 4.2x20 or Kenda Kraze street tires (the ones that have that super moto look). Any link to, I'd sure appreciate it! I hope not, but if I have to go with Lectric's advice & order the pair of CST'S @$80, it'll be last option.
Wow! The CST’s might be your only option. I searched high and low for you and I couldn’t find any 20 x 4 inch tires, even on EBay! I reached to an Alibaba supplier to see if I can preorder a couple of the Kendas for spares. See if they respond.

Just found this Kenda Krusade on Amazon. It’s a $15.00 tire on Alibaba but $72.00 on Amazon.
Kenda Krusade 20 x 4.0 Tire 60 TPI Black

Wow! The CST’s might be your only option. I searched high and low for you and I couldn’t find any 20 x 4 inch tires, even on EBay! I reached to an Alibaba supplier to see if I can preorder a couple of the Kendas for spares. See if they respond.
Back in stock @ midnight. Too bad I won't be ordering any, till I get some cash in the bank lol.
Screenshot_20210612-003054.png

I called KendaUSA with a Q on matching inner tube to a 20"x4". They were quite helpful (even though they couldn't say for sure a Kenda tube model on Amazon would match a Kenda tire). He steered me to RadPowrerBikes which had the tubes and we were 100% sure. Maybe KendaUSA knows were some tires can be found..

Back