March 17 '21 order: 3-4 weeks until shipped; Waited 11 weeks until delivered on Jun 1 (OP) & June 3 (Tom J B).

Long waits everywhere 🥺 I just checked a couple of Aventon's dealers in Canada, one says ship end of July, one has no estimation. Radpowerbikes in Canada, ships Radwagon in October, Radrover ST and Radmini ST in mid-August. Waiting is the name of the game unfortunately. Ironically, of the bikes I am interested in, the Lectric 2.0 I ordered will ship the earliest at this point, if the estimation is correct.

It would be nice to have two batteries around the fourth lol. But, you know the story, it ain't happening.

Long waits everywhere 🥺 I just checked a couple of Aventon's dealers in Canada, one says ship end of July, one has no estimation. Radpowerbikes in Canada, ships Radwagon in October, Radrover ST and Radmini ST in mid-August. Waiting is the name of the game unfortunately. Ironically, of the bikes I am interested in, the Lectric 2.0 I ordered will ship the earliest at this point, if the estimation is correct.
You can order direct @ website of course .. I don't get why dealers are SO long to deliver. The Mrs. ordered an Aventon 500 on June 3. It shipped yesterday June 4 with delivery date of June 11. Its Shamano and Tecktro, YaDa, YaDa same as most bike brands, so something's up, with Lectric.

How much range are you getting with the battery, under what PAS and riding conditions? Hope you don't mind me asking.
I use PAS 5 for a two mile stretch of mile section line paved road. Cruise control @5-7mph for a 2mi stretch of dirt road. Back to pas 5 for 1.5 miles. PAS 1 & occasionally throttle only (at intersections) while in town. MODERATE hills the entire route. Return back home the way I came when 2-3 bars displayed at the top of the M4. 24mi & usually 1 bar left (barely any torque @ this point and computer won't allow cruise) after returning. That's been my outing the last 3 times. I'm @74mi I think.

You think someone other than Lectric would’ve made a generic battery that fits by now.
No, they do. It's just that, they're no proof of the advertised name brand cells. One person explained that the knock-offs have less umph but DO have a little longer range. It's give or take. The one he'd gotten was 48v 14ah from AliExpress. I haven't gone back & looked at price recently. Although when I was there, they'd advertised 209 or 219 + 38 s&h. $299 @Lectric & knowing 100% their's are balanced for the motor and warranty adds peace of mind imo.

You can order direct @ website of course .. I don't get why dealers are SO long to deliver. The Mrs. ordered an Aventon 500 on June 3. It shipped yesterday June 4 with delivery date of June 11. Its Shamano and Tecktro, YaDa, YaDa same as most bike brands, so something's up, with Lectric.
Aventon do not ship out of US 48 states. The only option to get an Aventon in Canada is Thru the dealer network.

Aventon do not ship out of US 48 states. The only option to get an Aventon in Canada is Thru the dealer network.
Dealer in US I walked into seemed to be able to get them, but didn't seem to jazzed about do so either. Maybe the margins aren't there compared to the $4000 Cannondales. Plus they're so std. off the shelf orderable, it-is-what-it-is components. Aventon just needs a dealership network to given a comfort level on the services side of things.

So, odometer says 76mi & PAS 5 is only giving 11.4mph. is this controller or battery guys??!

So, after a little troubleshooting (checking over all connections to the controller and controller/battery interface plate, seems satisfactory). Experiencing torque fall-off after a couple hundred feet on the XP. PAS 5 & throttle is like there isn't any power (very slow). Yesterday & day before there was loads of power, she was fast! Waiting on Lectric to get back with me now, as i've been back & forth with them all afternoon. I'M THINKING IT'S THE MOTOR😔🥺

So, after a little troubleshooting (checking over all connections to the controller and controller/battery interface plate, seems satisfactory). Experiencing torque fall-off after a couple hundred feet on the XP. PAS 5 & throttle is like there isn't any power (very slow). Yesterday & day before there was loads of power, she was fast! Waiting on Lectric to get back with me now, as i've been back & forth with them all afternoon. I'M THINKING IT'S THE MOTOR😔🥺
After such a long wait to get your bike I’m sorry your experiencing a problem.

Charging, the battery is going to handle what it’s going to handle. I’d have the do the calculations but I doubt that 4a vs 3a is going to hurt it. The higher the current, the faster it will charge, the faster it will also go, at first. The real benefit is if you can charge the cells at a slightly higher voltage. Again, that will benefit speed only.

That said, slower charging will equal longer battery life and longer run time.

As for the other issue, it’s possible that the bike lost part of the battery and maybe is only running on half voltage since the speed seems about halved? Or maybe the motor controller. I can’t imagine losing part of a winding or a phase and the motor still actually run without chugging or some other issue that would make it feel impossible to ride.

After such a long wait to get your bike I’m sorry your experiencing a problem.
They're going to reimburse me $60 for the local bike shop to address the chain not staying on the chainring issue. That affords me a little peace of mind. Next is to check voltage w/ a voltmeter while the battery is 'on' they say. It's either dead cells or motor. Total mileage today was 12.5 with 3 bars left (could've seen 20mi maybe). I'm not completely convinced there isn't anything wrong if it wasn't for the huge loss in torque. Even though, Lectric was very professional and very quick to address these issues. I am very happy with the XP!

For those that are interested, Aventon wrote a series of blog articles on the state of the ebike industry. This week's blog is about Component, and why/how they are substituting.

Here is one from May 7, 2021 about the industry in general, and the supply chain problems.

For those that are interested, Aventon wrote a series of blog articles on the state of the ebike industry. This week's blog is about Component, and why/how they are substituting.

Here is one from May 7, 2021 about the industry in general, and the supply chain problems.

Thx for posting. Grrr. Ordered June 3 (announcement June 4). Bike BETTER have std. Shimano, Tectro, Samsung and Kenda gear. I just fired off an email....

Back