March 17 '21 order: 3-4 weeks until shipped; Waited 11 weeks until delivered on Jun 1 (OP) & June 3 (Tom J B).

?not here yet, already started charging all the accessories. I'll let you know as soon as!
Wonder why my bike had to travel double the mileage from Arizona to my home than yours did, and yet they’re both going to get here almost the same time.

Wonder why my bike had to travel double the mileage from Arizona to my home than yours did, and yet they’re both going to get here almost the same time.
Ikr. Although, we did order same day. You were just a few orders behind mine. Kinda worked out for the better, excluding the long wait time.

Yay! Congratulations, I see it was delivered.
IMG_20210601_183051.jpg

She's fast Tom!

Lookin good! Enjoy.
Just finished sliming the tires. On another note, the front fender strut was bent & the handlebar won't go straight, it's got a slight cock to it?. Have to YouTube to find a fix I guess.

Just finished sliming the tires. On another note, the front fender strut was bent & the handlebar won't go straight, it's got a slight cock to it?. Have to YouTube to find a fix I guess.
I’m sure Lectric would send you a replacement for your handlebar problem.

I don’t think so. I’m sure they have parts in Phoenix and would ship that immediately. In the mean time you could still ride your bike as is.
I'd sent an email, just waiting to hear back. Out of the box, the computer display was loose (adjusted & tightened, good now), moved the control buttons as far left as I could & a little up, so as to make room for phone mount. Headlight on the right side. Btw, Cruise control eats the juice. Slimed and rode a little, just peddling, to run slime throughout the tubes. 16oz bottle, 6-7 oz in the front & rest in the back. Attached alarm under the bikes carry handle where the 'class 2/3’ sticker is (it was loudest there) with 2 sided tape & zip ties. Taillight attached to seat post about halfway up. Bike is BIG. Got a compliment by a man & his son @ Dollar General, awesome. Don't think I got the panniers on the right way, I'll fix later as they stay on while riding for now. Bags are actually larger than I thought they'd be. Twisted the steering stem as much as possible to straighten while cranking down the thingy that holds it (good enough). Tires @28psi, a little bumpy, but I feel more confident in the corners like that. I can't wait for you to get your bike Tom (& everyone else😉)! It's a trip, I was kinda nervous leaving it outside the store, but kept it within visual. Fun stuff.

I'd sent an email, just waiting to hear back. Out of the box, the computer display was loose (adjusted & tightened, good now), moved the control buttons as far left as I could & a little up, so as to make room for phone mount. Headlight on the right side. Btw, Cruise control eats the juice. Slimed and rode a little, just peddling, to run slime throughout the tubes. 16oz bottle, 6-7 oz in the front & rest in the back. Attached alarm under the bikes carry handle where the 'class 2/3’ sticker is (it was loudest there) with 2 sided tape & zip ties. Taillight attached to seat post about halfway up. Bike is BIG. Got a compliment by a man & his son @ Dollar General, awesome. Don't think I got the panniers on the right way, I'll fix later as they stay on while riding for now. Bags are actually larger than I thought they'd be. Twisted the steering stem as much as possible to straighten while cranking down the thingy that holds it (good enough). Tires @28psi, a little bumpy, but I feel more confident in the corners like that. I can't wait for you to get your bike Tom (& everyone else😉)! It's a trip, I was kinda nervous leaving it outside the store, but kept it within visual. Fun stuff.
Great review! Keep the shiny up!!

AWESOME!!
Congrats!!!
Mine has been loaded on the truck for delivery today... AAAHHHHH I'm gonna lose my mind!
LOL!

20 miles on throttle when the cruise control cut-out. lol. Got back with 1 bar displayed. BTW, If you're in PAS5 & twist all the way full throttle while peddling (initiate cruise @ this point) it'll cruise @ 24mph, no peddling needed!

Back