March 17 '21 order: 3-4 weeks until shipped; Waited 11 weeks until delivered on Jun 1 (OP) & June 3 (Tom J B).

Email to CS

I'm still awaiting fed ex tracking information. We have passed the estimated delivery date. I asked for an authentic sweatshirt or hat or something to compensate for the extended wait time which was ignored.

When will my order be shipped?
Can you provide an accurate ship time based on my order number and not the typical cookie cutter response that I have heard.

Reply from CS

Thank you for reaching out, and for your order!

We are working diligently to get your bike shipped out as soon as we can, and we truly do appreciate your patience. Based on the current process, our goal is to get your bike labeled by the end of this week.
I know that the delays have been frustrating, and I have personally reached out to my Shipping Manager to let him know that your order is a priority and to make sure it gets sent out as soon as possible.

Your label will only show a single "Shipment information sent to FedEx" scan at first, so please disregard the estimated delivery date or "PENDING" at the top of the tracking page. FedEx will need to scan your bike for a second time in order for the estimated delivery information to be accurate. Please allow 3-4 business days for the second scan.

We would love to send you a Lectric tshirt for your patience and understanding with the shipping delays during these unprecedented times. What size do you wear? We carry S-XXL.

We are so excited to get you riding soon! Please let us know if you have any further questions - we're happy to help!

So. I'm still at least 2 weeks away.
Not sure when you ordered but you can expect to wait a total of nine weeks before you get your bike.

Email to CS

I'm still awaiting fed ex tracking information. We have passed the estimated delivery date. I asked for an authentic sweatshirt or hat or something to compensate for the extended wait time which was ignored.

When will my order be shipped?
Can you provide an accurate ship time based on my order number and not the typical cookie cutter response that I have heard.

Reply from CS

Thank you for reaching out, and for your order!

We are working diligently to get your bike shipped out as soon as we can, and we truly do appreciate your patience. Based on the current process, our goal is to get your bike labeled by the end of this week.
I know that the delays have been frustrating, and I have personally reached out to my Shipping Manager to let him know that your order is a priority and to make sure it gets sent out as soon as possible.

Your label will only show a single "Shipment information sent to FedEx" scan at first, so please disregard the estimated delivery date or "PENDING" at the top of the tracking page. FedEx will need to scan your bike for a second time in order for the estimated delivery information to be accurate. Please allow 3-4 business days for the second scan.

We would love to send you a Lectric tshirt for your patience and understanding with the shipping delays during these unprecedented times. What size do you wear? We carry S-XXL.

We are so excited to get you riding soon! Please let us know if you have any further questions - we're happy to help!

So. I'm still at least 2 weeks away.
Get a white one. Heads up they fit really small. If you're an xl, choose XXL.

Shucks!
I knew I should have pushed harder for the shirt.
And I'll definitely take some of that action PD!

Racer

Last edited:
That's not too bad at all, may be I will get mine by mid July. Nice area around Ottawa, I miss the Gatineau. I lived in Kanata for a couple of coop work terms back in the 80s.
lol! I'm trolling I know but I believe it's spelled "Canada" not "Kanata".. That's right! All this... AND tactfully witty!

lol! I'm trolling I know but I believe it's spelled "Canada" not "Kanata".. That's right! All this... AND tactfully witty!
Kanata is a suburb of Ottawa at the western edge. Trolling denied! ;)

Kanata used to be its own city when I lived there, but it got swallowed by Ottawa 20 years ago.

Kanata is a suburb of Ottawa at the western edge. Trolling denied! ;)

Kanata used to be its own city when I lived there, but it got swallowed by Ottawa 20 years ago.
I couldn't resist! I understood what you were saying, it looked like a phonetic attempt at the word Canada.
I'm sure It's beautiful, or the remaining area is anyway. I was able to visit BC years ago while living outside of Seattle, it was a great drive for a daytrip.
Now I'm back in my native Oregon... I love the variety of this state. I'm barely an hour from the beach and the same to Mt Hood in the other direction for Mtn. fun, beyond that the high desert and the mighty Deschutes river for "Bucket list" level fly fishing for huge wild red side trout.. the trail parallels the river for MILES! Bikes are a must if you want to own the best spots each morning or for the evening bite..
I cannot wait !! I bought a pole holder in black to mount the rear axle...Lol! It's on! Ugh! you got me started... or I did.. Meh! who cares.
Cheers!

Last edited:
Screenshot_20210531-203630.png
Screenshot_20210531-190424.png

I couldn't resist! I understood what you were saying, it looked like a phonetic attempt at the word Canada.
I'm sure It's beautiful, or the remaining area is anyway. I was able to visit BC years ago while living outside of Seattle, it was a great drive for a daytrip.
Now I'm back in my native Oregon... I love the variety of this state. I'm barely an hour from the beach and the same to Mt Hood in the other direction for Mtn. fun, beyond that the high desert and the mighty Deschutes river for "Bucket list" level fly fishing for huge wild red side trout.. the trail parallels the river for MILES! Bikes are a must if you want to own the best spots each morning or for the evening bite..
I cannot wait !! I bought a pole holder in black to mount the rear axle...Lol! It's on! Ugh! you got me started... or I did.. Meh! who cares.
Cheers!
Ah, I wasn't sure if that's what you were doing. It sounds really lovely where you live. My wife and I just moved to Vancouver Island in the Nanaimo area, we are really looking forward to exploring with our ebikes (once my Lectric XP 2.0 arrives that is). I just received the Abus 6' chain today from Amazon, I got the cargo package for the Lectric bike, and plan to do quick grocery runs with it. The bloody chain is 12 lbs, my wife thought I had lost my mind!

https://www.amazon.ca/12KS-Maximum-...eywords=abus+bike+chain&qid=1622512608&sr=8-5

Good observation by the way. From Wikipedia - 'Kanata is an indigenous Canadian word in the Iroquoian language meaning "village" or "settlement". It is the origin of the name of Canada.'

My bike did arrive today as expected (1.0 BK XP). Unpacked it, charged a little and went on a few Km ride. Sorry for those whose bikes are taking a little bit longer, but it sounds like some of your deliveries are imminent as well.

Overall I like the bike did not like the wait, but in the end figure for the $500 I saved over the next best option with more or less the same features I can live with the longer lead time. Wish Lectric would be more honest with the lead time. Lectric originally said 3-4 weeks and it ended up being nearly 9 weeks....

Got the free Panier bags as well. Nice addition.

10 step check list:
1: Inspect/photo/video any shipping damage. Include photos of box condition upon arrival.
2: Put battery on charge.
3: Read the manual (if you haven't already).
4: Gauge tires/add air.
5: Torque check fasteners.
6: Clean rotors with alcohol wipe/test/adjust brakes if needed.
7: Set/adjust seat/handlebars.
8: Test ride/unlock 28 mph.
9: Report back here date of purchase/order number/date of delivery/condition.
10: Have fun.

Last edited:
10 step check list:
1: Inspect/photo/video any shipping damage. Include photos of box condition upon arrival.
2: Put battery on charge.
3: Read the manual (if you haven't already).
4: Gauge tires/add air.
5: Torque check fasteners.
6: Clean rotors with alcohol wipe/test/adjust brakes if needed.
7: Set/adjust seat/handlebars.
8: Test ride/unlock 28 mph.
9: Report back here date of purchase/order number/date of delivery/condition.
10: Have fun.
When i slime the tires- the bottle came w/ a plastic core removal tool on the bottle cap. I wonder if it's sturdy enough for proper reinsertion of the valve core. OR, should I just buy a metal one and wait until I get it?

When i slime the tires- the bottle came w/ a plastic core removal tool on the bottle cap. I wonder if it's sturdy enough for proper reinsertion of the valve core. OR, should I just buy a metal one and wait until I get it?
Most tire repair kits come with one. A good thing to keep with you along with a spare tube. But the little slime cap tool is probably fine. I started a thread specifically for only order and delivery dates and condition. Hope folks will post that info in that thread so others can monitor ship time estimates at a glance instead of reading through 20 "where's my bike?" threads. To all those who are riding their new ebikes... Congrats!

Last edited:
Most tire repair kits come with one. A good thing to keep with you along with a spare tube. But the little slime cap tool is probably fine. I started a thread specifically for only order and delivery dates and condition. Hope folks will post that info in that thread so others can monitor ship time estimates at a glance instead of reading through 20 "where's my bike?
Where the hell is your bike already?

Back