March 17 '21 order: 3-4 weeks until shipped; Waited 11 weeks until delivered on Jun 1 (OP) & June 3 (Tom J B).

Well I think FedEx is riding my bike from Phoenix to Pa. It’s making its slow trek across the country. It’s now in Texas.

Contraktor, My bike is in Pampa, Texas. Literally 5 hours 37 min. from Tahlequah. Maybe you’ll see the FedEx delivery driver riding by on my bike on his way to the east coast.

Wow, that is close by, and a good deal. Wife’s not into that any more. I even bought her a Miata she doesn’t drive anymore.

I found you a white one for your wife HERE in PA. The post goes on to say that they have an extra battery, C9 seat & accessories. Interested?
I’m still holding out hope that you get your bike today. If not today, I guess you won’t get it until Tuesday because of the holiday.

Mine is in Sacramento.. half way here.
Unfortunately, the delivery time has moved back two days to this Thursday.
They had to replace the label...Same thing they did on some tires from Lectric a few weeks back.
I think they say that to buy themselves a few more days for delivery.
Cheers !

Racer

Last edited:
Email to CS

I'm still awaiting fed ex tracking information. We have passed the estimated delivery date. I asked for an authentic sweatshirt or hat or something to compensate for the extended wait time which was ignored.

When will my order be shipped?
Can you provide an accurate ship time based on my order number and not the typical cookie cutter response that I have heard.

Reply from CS

Thank you for reaching out, and for your order!

We are working diligently to get your bike shipped out as soon as we can, and we truly do appreciate your patience. Based on the current process, our goal is to get your bike labeled by the end of this week.
I know that the delays have been frustrating, and I have personally reached out to my Shipping Manager to let him know that your order is a priority and to make sure it gets sent out as soon as possible.

Your label will only show a single "Shipment information sent to FedEx" scan at first, so please disregard the estimated delivery date or "PENDING" at the top of the tracking page. FedEx will need to scan your bike for a second time in order for the estimated delivery information to be accurate. Please allow 3-4 business days for the second scan.

We would love to send you a Lectric tshirt for your patience and understanding with the shipping delays during these unprecedented times. What size do you wear? We carry S-XXL.

We are so excited to get you riding soon! Please let us know if you have any further questions - we're happy to help!

So. I'm still at least 2 weeks away.

And within 5 minutes I get text message showing a t-shirt has been ordered and is awaiting shipment.
Which will arrive first. Bike or shirt?

Back