March 17 '21 order: 3-4 weeks until shipped; Waited 11 weeks until delivered on Jun 1 (OP) & June 3 (Tom J B).

Would like to see a pic of your DIY basket. I got another remote control turn signal brake light thing, bar mount light, bar extension, phone holder, bottle holder, gatorade squeeze bottle(Ridiculous $10 Squeeze bottle-but nobody else makes a better one-hander that I could find), rechargeable pump, rechargeable stereo/light, spare tube, small torque wrench, cleats for stock pedals, curved reflective stickers for rims, mirrors, and various bike tools.

I bought those three plus a better light, cell phone holder, mirror and I’m waiting for the velo orange klunker handle bars. I also made a basket out of oak wood.
I really LIKE the Klunker handle bars. For the moment, i'm limited on accessory funds though. So far I've invested in headlight, taillight, phone holder, premium biking app, slime, & portable battery. Eventually, the Klunker handlebar, vinyl (logo & graphic delete/ blackout), Vee Tire Speedsters w/ wide whitewall, Tannus Armour inserts (I've heard they give a night 'n' day ride difference), & lastly, I'll invest in another on-board battery wired parallel.

Would like to see a pic of your DIY basket. I got another remote control turn signal brake light thing, bar mount light, bar extension, phone holder, bottle holder, gatorade squeeze bottle(Ridiculous $10 Squeeze bottle-but nobody else makes a better one-hander that I could find), rechargeable pump, rechargeable stereo/light, spare tube, small torque wrench, cleats for stock pedals, curved reflective stickers for rims, mirrors, and various bike tools.
0FECE36E-E3F0-4BAF-8124-42E5E4BC1B7B.jpeg

It’s obviously not for smaller items, but I can throw larger items inside.

I'm gonna feel like a kid on Christmas morning if this thing ever actually gets here... Long as it doesn't snow on delivery day.

So, no more OG XP w/ the ability to accommodate the 4" fat tires, unless, you're one of the lucky ones who would've gotten in on the last production run. Hey, that's us!

@Tom J B @Stoneyrun
Screenshot_20210518-150033.png

They're sticking to they're guns! You know, unless there are any more of those 'unfortunate logistical delays' lol j/k! Just wanted to add, Lectric responded within 2 minutes. I must say, best service ever.

I've seen a lot of these on Amazon (rechargeable bike alarm). This one from Juiced has the alarm & also has the 119db horn. I don't know if you can tell, I'm bored & down to the nut-cutting on accessories.

Then there's the Rad Power headlight that also has the 'halo' ring in the shape of a laptop power switch, lol, I think it's cool. BTW, this headlight is plug'n'play w/ Lectric's stock headlight wiring harness!

Ordered March 24. How confident are you guys they will actually ship this week? Promises have been broken numerous times already.

Don't forget about Bike Index. Also, take pictures of the serial # & serial #'s of you locks keys (in case you would've ever had to have them replaced)!

Don't forget about Bike Index. Also, take pictures of the serial # & serial #'s of you locks keys (in case you would've ever had to have them replaced)!
Thanks for all of the tips. I also have a tip for all of your future E bike owners. Just last month Apple just came out with these little disks the size of a quarter that are actually tracking discs, they’re called Apple Airtags. They use the Apple application called “Find My”. They work really well and are not limited by distance. Of course you have to own an Apple iPhone and the latest update 14.5. They are only $29 for one or four for $99. I know I’m going to get a four pack and slip one of these small discs on my bike somewhere in the event it is stolen I’ll be able to track it down.
https://www.apple.com/airtag/?afid=...8559493_&cid=aos-us-kwgo-btb--slid---product-

Thanks for all of the tips. I also have a tip for all of your future E bike owners. Just last month Apple just came out with these little disks the size of a quarter that are actually tracking discs, they’re called Apple Airtags. They use the Apple application called “Find My”. They work really well and are not limited by distance. Of course you have to own an Apple iPhone and the latest update 14.5. They are only $29 for one or four for $99. I know I’m going to get a four pack and slip one of these small discs on my bike somewhere in the event it is stolen I’ll be able to track it down.
https://www.apple.com/airtag/?afid=p238|s43Yu6bTM-dm_mtid_1870765e38482_pcrid_518234306117_pgrid_120928559493_&cid=aos-us-kwgo-btb--slid---product-
Now your wife is gonna be tracking your every movement Tom!

Back