Lightest ebike Kit. Indiegogo campain.

pep17

Seems that a good campain on indiegogo is coming. It seems to be a good alternative to bafang motors.
I am definitely going to buy this campain. You can check the info in the link.

There are four different power systems, 250W-500W-750W and 1000W( I will probably go for this one :cool:)

-The Power Unit only weights 1.6Kg.
-Overall dimensions are 85x90x128mm
-ndependent drive pinion
-Ground Clearance
-Pick the battery of your choice, ranging from 250Wh up to 840Wh
-The price is 499 Euro (549 USD) for the complete kit with the 250Wh battery.

Attachments

• ebike4.jpg
    ebike4.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 568
  • ebike2.jpg
    ebike2.jpg
    320.3 KB · Views: 2,106
  • ebike3.jpg
    ebike3.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 626
Last edited:
Hmmm, a new member and this is their first post ……………..
Sorry, I am an old member but I registered some weeks ago. I just want to share and to ask the community about this project and to see if it has acceptable spects. I don't work for that company lol...

Hello everybody,

I'm Matteo from Bikee Bike and I opened a thread to answer to all questions about the Lightest ebike kit. Pep is a participant to our referral program looking to earn a free kit thanks to his referrals, he's in no way related to our company.

Here's the link of the other thread: new thread here

If the admin might find it opportune, we can keep just one thread. In that case, please let us know which one you prefer to keep.

Thanks,
Matteo
Bikee Bike

Hello everybody,

I'm Matteo from Bikee Bike and I opened a thread to answer to all questions about the Lightest ebike kit. Pep is a participant to our referral program looking to earn a free kit thanks to his referrals, he's in no way related to our company.

Here's the link of the other thread: new thread here

If the admin might find it opportune, we can keep just one thread. In that case, please let us know which one you prefer to keep.

Thanks,
Matteo
Bikee Bike
Thanks mateo, so if the admin find it opportune, better to close this thread and move to the official one.

There's a thread over on ES about this kit. Looks very promising.

To put in perspective, this is lighter than the motor and battery combo in the new Specialized SL bikes. Without handing over a small fortune to Sepcialized. :p May create some clearance issues but could get kind of interesting pairing with a custom frame to house the motor.

From their facebook page:

1582614975694.png

Custom integrated frame
1582615290247.png

Acoustic frame
1582615051627.png

Back