Life Gone in an Instant

My wife always says "When it's your time, it's your time! Nothing can stop it." I've been "warned" by death (falling off motorcycles, bad drugs, getting shot at) but never got the full consequence.

Yes, get that last ride in while you can.

I was diagnosed with brain cancer on April Fools Day, but it wasn’t a fool’s joke. At most, 12-14 months left.

Following neurosurgery and 1st round of radiation and chemo for the past 2 months my wife and I ride most every day logging ~450 miles so far.

And we still plan to ride our guided tour in Idaho in August.

Ride long, ride strong, and like there is no tomorrow.

Yes, get that last ride in while you can.

I was diagnosed with brain cancer on April Fools Day, but it wasn’t a fool’s joke. At most, 12-14 months left.

Following neurosurgery and 1st round of radiation and chemo for the past 2 months my wife and I ride most every day logging ~450 miles so far.

And we still plan to ride our guided tour in Idaho in August.

Ride long, ride strong, and like there is no tomorrow.
Sparky, I am saddened to read this. Glad to know you are wringing out the most you can get out of each and every day. Blessings to you and Mrs Sparky in this time.

Up to about age 19 I was an accident prone Kid and have the scars to prove it. After that I thought things through before I did them. For about 50 years I own and operate a seasonal Business in very remote locations which includes Bush Planes, Firearms, fast flowing Rivers and ever present Grizzly Bears. While nobody can predict how long one will live and live well, taking unnecessary incalculable Chances does not likely improve your and/or the People trusting your judgement longevity.
Cheers

Back