Let's see your best pic of your electric bicycle

rimjob2.jpg

Miami a couple of hours ago. CCS (second production) with various little modifications

postable bike image.jpg

That is a cargo net over a pair of Wald grocery baskets because it is a working bike when not a tourist bike.

Note please the :) Bruce Arnold Genius Toptube Panniers. They are very handy and I would not have them if not for the heads up from member Bruce. I don't use the phone holder portion and so I have removed also the center section velcro.

Last edited:
IMG_4476A.JPG

KHS 200 Six Fifty 27.5 inch bike

Luna Shark Battery. 48 Volt 13.5 Volt Amp/Hr

Luna mini charger

Bafang BBS02 48/52 volts750watts

C961 basic display

Needs a better seat and headlight.
Rich

I do like it so far… Although I don't think it has reached the renowned "broken in stage" yet…
I use the Brooks B17, I like it very much. It does take time to break in and if you've been out of the saddle for a while your butt needs time to toughen up too. Did you get the Brooks maintenance kit with the bike? A little expensive for what it is, but the spanner fits into a tight space others won't and the Proofide will last years if properly applied. Proofide is available separately, it that's all you need. Leather saddles stretch more during the break in so you'll need to tension it once in a while. I also use a saddle cover for when I'm hauling the bike somewhere or when locked up at the rack. A Brooks saddle will last decades, so the investment of time and money is probably worth it... if it's comfortable!

This Sheldon Brown article might be helpful. https://www.sheldonbrown.com/leather.html

It does take time to break in and if you've been out of the saddle for a while your butt needs time to toughen up too. Did you get the Brooks maintenance kit with the bike? A Brooks saddle will last decades, so the investment of time and money is probably worth it... if it's comfortable!
This Sheldon Brown article might be helpful. https://www.sheldonbrown.com/leather.html
Hi - No, the saddle came with the special wrench, and a teensy "packet" of proofide -- I later bought a small tin, and have given the saddle 2 applications of it, about a month apart. Near as I can tell, it has not begun to stretch / "break in" yet... I think *I* have broken in a bit however... I've ridden 400 miles on it in the last 45 days.

Finally got out for a ride in Edmonton Canada. High today around 60 degrees Fahrenheit. Picture is overlooking our historic rail bridge and the river. And yes, that is ice in the river.

Attachments

• Bike_HighLevelBridge.JPG
    Bike_HighLevelBridge.JPG
    158.6 KB · Views: 663
Back