Let's see your best pic of your electric bicycle

@Rick53,The guy told me there is a limit of how much you could rise the stem as you are limited by the length of the cables.

My LBS told me they could raise the stem for me (I want to go with different handlebar as well, more sweep back) but it would require re-cabling, said they've done it before - there's not much play in them now. Guess I should check with Magnum.

My Powerfly in Panamint Valley CA

Attachments

• 33647454118_3962319276_4k.jpg
    33647454118_3962319276_4k.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 462
@Rick53, there is a standard of stem called A-HEAD, very popular in mountain bikes. Vados use A-HEAD stems. Therefore, the stem riser is a standard item. I had left the work of buying and mounting the stem riser to my LBS. The guy told me there is a limit of how much you could rise the stem as you are limited by the length of the cables. He squeezed out whatever was possible and my riding position has changed to upright since, just by adding not more than 3" extra with the riser and spacers.
View attachment 44660
Thanks : I see he raised the steering tube : When you said raised the stem I was thinking you might have used a riser with a steeper angle

My LBS told me they could raise the stem for me (I want to go with different handlebar as well, more sweep back) but it would require re-cabling, said they've done it before - there's not much play in them now. Guess I should check with Magnum.
You can do all that yourself. It's really simple . The hardest thing would be feeding the cable into the frame. But that's just tedious more so then difficult :

It was my Lovelec Diadem first, delivered via an Internet order from Český Těšín in Czech Republic. Český Těšín/Cieszyn is a twin city on the river Olse/Olza on the Czech/Polish border. The locals speak Czech and Polish, neither too well ;) I have always been getting a good support and post-sales service from that small factory. Changes to the bike included replacing the saddle, pedals (to Crankbrothers Stamp 7 Large), adding powerful front and rear lights, two Mirrycycles, replacing tyres with Continental Top Winter II and adding touring Ortlieb Backroller panniers. As well as purchasing a spare battery as the cost was very good and it makes the bike well prepared for uncertain future. The Czech are renowned for the work ethos and I can only tell you the bike is extremely well built. The bike is "restrictable on demand" and unrestricted can reach 36 km/h if you are pedalling hard. The battery range is fantastic. In the summertime I could make 135 km on a single battery charge on two consecutive days (when restricted to 25 km/h).

View attachment 44628
Similarly to @PaD, I rode my new Vado 5.0 home on the day of purchase (30th of October 2019), some 27 km. The pictures were taken the day after. Later modifications included rising the handlebars, putting the number plate, replacing the Specialized mirror with two Mirrycles, adding Ortlieb E-mate pannier and routinely replacing pedals on my whim :)

View attachment 44627

I ride both bikes for pleasure. Lovelec is for longer touring rides while Vado is for shorter but faster trips.
Iss the Lovelec a Larger Frame ? It looks more upright of a Seating position. Is It ????????????

Iss the Lovelec a Larger Frame ? It looks more upright of a Seating position. Is It ????????????
This is a 19" frame. Thanks to the steering tube and the stem, the bike allows very upright riding position indeed.

Last edited:
Been riding so much on my bulls cross mover. I wish I could find the perfect seat the one that came with it had been the best at least for my 20 mile commute but if I tip it down at all I get blisters Or if I ride more then 20 miles at once. But it is one of the softest I have found and I need a flat seat so it does not hurt my crotch. Riding shorts on the weekend have helped

Attachments

• 94CA3BD8-F6BD-49E0-9ABA-7FB6555234E3.jpeg
    94CA3BD8-F6BD-49E0-9ABA-7FB6555234E3.jpeg
    623.1 KB · Views: 359
  • 1D294024-ADA0-4C30-BC69-E2210105C0A9.jpeg
    1D294024-ADA0-4C30-BC69-E2210105C0A9.jpeg
    572 KB · Views: 389
Been riding so much on my bulls cross mover. I wish I could find the perfect seat the one that came with it had been the best at least for my 20 mile commute but if I tip it down at all I get blisters Or if I ride more then 20 miles at once. But it is one of the softest I have found and I need a flat seat so it does not hurt my crotch. Riding shorts on the weekend have helped
The narrow seats all seem to be that way . After 20 Miles your butt goes numb LOL Allow in a padded seat I find the same issue. *Maybe the MY PILLOW guy could make a Seat ??? LOL JK ;)

Back